Ashanti's hair???? Beyonce's Hair????

Tebby1017

Re: Ashanti\'s hair???? Beyonce\'s Hair????

[ QUOTE ]
well in SBH, the issue with bee on the cover, her mom says this and its a direct quote cuz i have the mag:

"she couldnt afford to cut her hair off and start from scratch, so we cut her hair a little above her shoulders and trimmed the ends as we went along. wearing braids during the transition period really protected her hair on stage and saved her style from a sweat disaster. when she had to wear her hair for an awards show or appearance, we pressed her hair and used a flat iron." - Tina Knowles, mother and stylise of one of the prettiest girls with the ugliest hair!

why does she HAVE to wear her hair straight for awards shows and appearances. we all know that theres a standard of white beauty, but why not break a trend and start a new one, since in the article her mom is talking about her being a trend setter.

by the way if anyone has the mag, they have like a timeline of her hair, it just looks downright awful in most of those pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

A SHAME!! Beyonce is a gorgeous woman...I just wish she could be more consistent with her hair!

Tebby

Karonica

I don't think there's anything wrong with straight hair. It's just that the type of hair she buys makes me wonder, "Why?" yuh know. And the fact that her mom's a hairdresser is another thing that makes me wonder, "Why?"

And her curly hair looks worse than the straight, oh my goodness, I seriously wish you all could see her picture in SBH Magazine with Ashanti on the cover. It will REALLY make you wonder, "Why?"

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think there's anything wrong with straight hair. It's just that the type of hair she buys makes me wonder, "Why?" yuh know. And the fact that her mom's a hairdresser is another thing that makes me wonder, "Why?"

And her curly hair looks worse than the straight, oh my goodness, I seriously wish you all could see her picture in SBH Magazine with Ashanti on the cover. It will REALLY make you wonder, "Why?"

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah its nothing wrong with curly hair, but the way her mom talks, its like its a sin to wear hair curly.

you know sometimes i wonder if tina just owned the salon or if she actually does hair....i mean if i was a stylist my daughter's hair would be off the hook. but BOTH of her daughters look like they cant afford a stylist yet alone have a mother for a stylist

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
yeah its nothing wrong with curly hair, but the way her mom talks, its like its a sin to wear hair curly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tina wears her hair curly/bushy herself...done right, curls are more dressy than straigt hair and I would think more appropriate for an awards show, IMHO.

Tebby

ngaa

i kno thats rite!! i prefer ashanti's hair anytme compared to beyonce coz that hair jus looks lik dry grass to me oh did any1 see the pic with bee wen the nettin were the weave was sewed onto?? she had her hair parted in the middle and she was doin an interview and they zoomed in for a split second and the gaps in the net were soooooooo obvious!!lol come on!! then there's solange who was quoted in SBH sayin that her hair grows real quick but because she colours it, it breaks a whole lot. Readin this i couldnt help but think to myself

Jenai

Ngaa what pic of Beyonce' showed the netting?

You know, I am starting to think that maybe Beyonce's and Solange's mom is a former hairdresser (back in the good ol' grease and pressing comb days) who just likes to save a buck by doing her kid's hair. How can you let your kids walk around like that? That is just wrong. Then again, her hair looks dry and tore up half the time too.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]

You know, I am starting to think that maybe Beyonce's and Solange's mom is a former hairdresser (back in the good ol' grease and pressing comb days) who just likes to save a buck by doing her kid's hair. How can you let your kids walk around like that? That is just wrong. Then again, her hair looks dry and tore up half the time too.

[/ QUOTE ]

girl you aint lying!! i was thinking that her mom just owned the salon instead of working there because her daughters' heads of hair always just look a mess. i love beyonce,but her hair just doesnt look nice. look at this pic of bee

she is too pretty and too rich to be walking out the house like this!

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

girl you aint lying!! i was thinking that her mom just owned the salon instead of working there because her daughters' heads of hair always just look a mess. i love beyonce,but her hair just doesnt look nice. look at this pic of bee

she is too pretty and too rich to be walking out the house like this!

[/ QUOTE ]

To me, her hair doesn't look so bad in this picture..it just looks like it needs to be smoothed down on the top and the ends bumped... I've definately seen it look much worse.

Tebby