ashanti's sister....

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
ashanti\'s sister....

has beautiful hair!!!! its so long and full

im watching her "driven" on vh1, lol

Tebby1017

Re: ashanti\'s sister....

Darn...I missed it....I guess I'll have to check her hair out when it comes on again.

Tebby

caralexis2005

i'm watching the "driven" show on ashanti right now and her sister's hair looks healthy, long and shiny. it looks thin though- not seethrough just not thick or full. its still pretty though.

Islandgirl

yeah her sister hair is really thick and long. i saw it pressed once on that mtv special on being "17." On BET's How I'm Living, Ashanti had some old pictures of her sister in her apartment, and her hair is natural and beautiful. Also on Ashanti's MTV diary you see her sister's beautiful natural hair too.

pmichael52172

I saw it last night too. Ashanti was a real little cutie pie! I didn't realize she went through as much as she did. She's a rock.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

ashanti had a nice length of hair too! then they showed her high school pix and it looked like it all fell out.

i felt so sorry for her when her mom was talking about the accident and none of the record execs would even answer their phone when she needed their help!

she was an adorable child, and she could dance her butt off, but what happened, cuz she doesnt dance a lick now.

i kind of have a new respect for her...

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
has beautiful hair!!!! its so long and full

im watching her "driven" on vh1, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I saw it last night and her sister has really pretty hair. Ashanti did also if u have ever seen childhood pics of her. Even when she was in the studio with the white jacket on, she had her real hair in a ponytail and she had her hands running through it when she was stressed. Im sure that she has hair!

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
ashanti had a nice length of hair too! then they showed her high school pix and it looked like it all fell out.

i felt so sorry for her when her mom was talking about the accident and none of the record execs would even answer their phone when she needed their help!

she was an adorable child, and she could dance her butt off, but what happened, cuz she doesnt dance a lick now.

i kind of have a new respect for her...

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree...Ashanti was GETTIN' IT when she was a little girl and dancing. Also, when they showed her singing in the talent show she really sounded good...nothing like now.

Did you notice how they showed her in the studio and her hair was up in a bun and she took it down? It looked long there, but very thin. I think that was her hair, but I don't know how long ago that was.

Tebby

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what my fiance said!!