Ashanti's hair???? Beyonce's Hair????

sabie19

Ashanti\'s hair???? Beyonce\'s Hair????

I like the weave that Ashanti put in her hair. The color does her well and the lenght is beautiful. But, how long is her real hair. She should go natural for a while and style it naturally. She is so beautiful. Beyonces hair on the other hand is messed up. Her bleached hair needs to be all cut off and she needs to start over. Her hair always looks dry and damage. Her mom needs to stop doing her hair if she is the one doing her hair. Her hair used to be so beautiful. Her hair makes me wonder if it will fall out or shrink one day. What do you guys think????

NAY007

Re: Ashanti\'s hair???? Beyonce\'s Hair????

most of the time b's hair do not look good to me. she performed on saturday night life and her hair (weave:) was on point that day.
however, when i saw her on the cover of maxim blender her hair looked a mess. on the essence cover it looks good again.
i think ashanti's hair (weave) looks better all over. i love her new color too.

dahllia

How is one able to tell when they are seeing Ashanti's real hair? Most of the time it looks like she's wearing a wig. (Maybe I dont see her enough, lol) Lately though its been looking nice. Her lil sister on the other hand has beautiful hair, it's nice and thick, so Im assuming that under those wigs and things Ashanti has beautiful hair too.

sabie19

Well, I have seen Ashanti's high school pictures and her hair was permed or something and it looked pretty good. It looked at least shoulder lenght.

A

AmilLion

Beyonce needs some Isoplus on that wig.

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
Beyonce needs some Isoplus on that wig.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....stop cuttin' up!! I just spit my water all over my desk laughing!

Tebby

ms_kenesha

The last time I saw Ashanti's sister's hair it looked jacked, thick, but jacked. She had her hair in a ponytail with two tendrils in the front, the ponytail was just bushy, but the tendrils looked like she used a curling iron...GET IT TOGETHER!!!

Ashanti has always had long hair, I think she wears weaves/wigs to protect it

High school it got a little thin, prob from perming

With her mom

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

makeup does ashanti wonders, not hating but i'm saying, look at that cheerleading pic and look at her now...da dayummmm!

licutiexx

[ QUOTE ]
makeup does ashanti wonders, not hating but i'm saying, look at that cheerleading pic and look at her now...da dayummmm!

[/ QUOTE ]Yea most celebrities are average looking but with makeup, air bruch ,etc they look very good

HairFanatic01

yEAH..... Ashanti's hair has always looked pretty on point to me. I think I liked her hair best straight in the foolish video and in a few other ones. But Beyonce's hair looks good....... that is sometimes. I mean it seems like they try to do to much to Beyonce period. I bet if she stuck to one solid style then it wouldn't be so bad. I mean its always bleached blonde, permed, layered and curled or weave galor with glue and spray and curls... its just TOO MUCH!! Now the two people who I've thought hair has always looked good have been Gabrielle Union and Jada Smith (Pinkett).

nekee

Aaliyah's hair always looked good and she was still pretty without any make up and a good eyebrow waxin

NAY007

aaliyah was looking better with make up too. everybody is. she was not THAT cure without it. and i like that cheerleading pic of ashanti. i mean she looks natural and pretty in it. she also looks very young in it too.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I've always thought Ashanti was a pretty girl. But what in the blue hell is going on in the picture with her mom? The Solid Gold African Healing Dance?
For a second I thought they were in the circus!

Is her mother an entertainer, too?

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
I've always thought Ashanti was a pretty girl. But what in the blue hell is going on in the picture with her mom? The Solid Gold African Healing Dance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

supposedly her mother is a professional dancer...somehow i find this hard to believe since ashanti cant dance worth a lick

Jaquai

i thought ashanti was cute in that cheerleader pic. and
i think aaliyah is cute also. beyonce is also, i think she needs to go back to her curly wig. i read somewhere where that she was supposed to be wearing the natural look while promoting her album but ive only seen her with long straight hair since it came out.

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
i thought ashanti was cute in that cheerleader pic. and
i think aaliyah is cute also. beyonce is also, i think she needs to go back to her curly wig. i read somewhere where that she was supposed to be wearing the natural look while promoting her album but ive only seen her with long straight hair since it came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Curly hair would be too "ethnic" for Beyonce's look right now.

Karonica

You mean she's trying to be uhhhh, uhhh....unethnic?
I believe yuh.

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
You mean she's trying to be uhhhh, uhhh....unethnic?
I believe yuh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhmmmm....YEAH lol.

When Destiny's Child first came out, Beyonce and I were about the same complexion, now she's about 10 shades lighter than I. How did that occur?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
read somewhere where that she was supposed to be wearing the natural look while promoting her album but ive only seen her with long straight hair since it came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered about that, too. I read in a recent issue of Vogue (Aug or Sept) that beyonce said she is "over" her afro.
I didn't buy the mag--I just flipped through it at the register so I don't have a direct quote. She didn't say her hair isn't natural, just that she got tired of the 'fro...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I know. She should have said, "I am over the afro wig". It was probably hot under there!

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
I know. She should have said, "I am over the afro wig". It was probably hot under there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

well in SBH, the issue with bee on the cover, her mom says this and its a direct quote cuz i have the mag:

"she couldnt afford to cut her hair off and start from scratch, so we cut her hair a little above her shoulders and trimmed the ends as we went along. wearing braids during the transition period really protected her hair on stage and saved her style from a sweat disaster. when she had to wear her hair for an awards show or appearance, we pressed her hair and used a flat iron." - Tina Knowles, mother and stylise of one of the prettiest girls with the ugliest hair!

why does she HAVE to wear her hair straight for awards shows and appearances. we all know that theres a standard of white beauty, but why not break a trend and start a new one, since in the article her mom is talking about her being a trend setter.

by the way if anyone has the mag, they have like a timeline of her hair, it just looks downright awful in most of those pics.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
by the way if anyone has the mag, they have like a timeline of her hair, it just looks downright awful in most of those pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN TO THAT!