Votes: 81 29.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Seasons have no effect on my growth rate

Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenjoy

Have your growth been dormant this winter and are you expecting a summer growth spurt.........I am :grin:.

My hair has been behaving........new growth and all. I am curious to see if the summer/warm weather will bring on the unruly kinks.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
Ten...umm u becoming plenty this morning?:look:

But to answer your question...I dont' think I've ever paid attention to my growth rate until this forum...so who knows!..

adw425

Absolutely...While I used to despise Atlanta's unrelenting humidity starting in the spring and continuing into the fall, I have embraced it the last three years because my hair utterly thrives in it.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Yea I am expecting one. I do more in the summer season than I do in the winter, just b/c its warmer. Maybe I can achieve APL by this winter.

JustKiya

Yes!!! My hair loves heat & humidity (it's my African showing), so I can't wait for the weather to get warm! I spent a weekend in New Orleans a week or two ago, and I think my hair cried when we left. :lol:

blasiancurlie

i don't know if i should be expecting it as i'm not sure if weather has any impact on my hair. (i only started tracking growth since i found LHCF this year.) but i'm definitely hoping so!!!

charmtreese

Heck yeah, I'm expecting a summer spurt my hair had very little growth from January to March so it better show improve this summer!

Maynard

I cant believe you are asking questions and stuff. Something makes me wanna act a fool in your thread. :lachen: You are really missin' the chat room huh?

tenjoy

I cant believe you are asking questions and stuff. Something makes me wanna act a fool in your thread. :lachen: You are really missin' the chat room huh?

Man u know we were underground chat, the link just stopped working, I think nikos caught us :lachen:

carib_n_curly

my hair grows faster in the winter but i never retain much of the grow but in the summer i retain every mm but it doesn't seem to grow as fast.

i hope i get a sprut this year