ANYONE WHOSE GOAL IS NOT WSL?????

I cut from apl to sl because my ends were ratty - I HATE icky ends. I liked apl and am aiming for mbl as my umtimate goal. Full, even, thick, shiny, healthy mbl - it hardly matters if you have the length if the ends are nasty. At 5'2", I think longer than mbl would not be as attractive, and I'd be overpowered by hair. I'll see how I feel about it in two years.

i just want APL... that's all I wanttttt! haha :grin: But I'm sure I'd end up challenging myself to reach BSL when I reach APL. That's why I think so many women want WSL now. Just keep making goals...

right now i'm in the mindset of obtaining short term hair goals (12-18months). with that said, I want my hair to be armpit length straightened.

My ultimate hair goal will be midback length natural... which will be hard with all of the shrinking...

Im only 5' tall so I'm not sure that WSL is my goal. Not really sure how it will look on me since im kinda short. Im thinking that MBL will be good for me. But, who knows how I will feel when I get there..

i want MBL hair. i think if my hair was any longer, it wouldn't look as nice. i'm almost back to BSL... or BSB.

My ultimate goal is full BSL (all strands reaching BSL). Since I'm only 4'9", anything more would probably swallow my little frame!!!!

Right now I'm just trying to get to a healthy, no breakage, shoulder length. Yes, middle back would be nice, but i don't have to have it.

There are days when I just say forget it I will just live with what I got and am satisfied and then there are those days when I wash it and see it is long and then it dries up into this big ole black cotton ball and I say to myself.......

Why Lord, why me?!?!?!?! :ohwell::perplexed:blush::look:

nothing longer than BSL stretched or APL unstretched for me. I've got waaayyyy too much hair for longer than that

I will be happy being APL but no longer than BSL. I guess I can say that now that I am grazing SL stretched. We will see how I feel when I am at APL.

Blunt, thick, heavy BSL, and then maintain between that length and MBL. My plan is to keep trimming at BSL after every relaxer till I get the desired look. No WL for me.

I will be happy being APL but no longer than BSL. I guess I can say that now that I am grazing SL stretched. We will see how I feel when I am at APL.

Every time I see your siggy I think "I wonder if Honey-Dip and Manushka are related?". Y'all favor each other.

Back on topic...my ultimate goal is an APL twistout/braidout and I think in order to reach it my hair actually has to be WL stretched. I just measured today though and being WL would require almost 2 feet of hair. That's a lot of hair. I guess I'll figure it out when I get there.

Mine is MBL stretched. :lachen: I don't think I can handle all that hair, but you never know when I'll change my mind. Maybe I'll grow it to waist length to prove I can and then chop!

Where does this perception come from....being short with WSL or longer hair? I'm only 5'2 but I plan to let my hair grow to TBL. My friend Anna who's 5'0 if that has hair that she can sit on but it looks beautiful on her. I just never heard this until I came to the boards.

My goal has always been MBL. I am BSL now, so once I hit MBL, I think I will be able to enjoy my hair more. And work on keeping it healthy. I think it will feel "LONG" to me by then. :yep:

Not full MBL yet, but already find it frustrating to get my hair dry under 3 hours. I have much respect for all the WSL ladies, its a lot of work and I had no idea. My goal is WSL and I'll see how I feel when I get there.

If I didn't have hair anorexia I'd stop at full BSL.

My goal is CBL unstretched, whatever that would be stretched I dunno. WL would burn a hole in my purse, I already spend enough on products. I'm 5'8 thats is just too much hair for me

Last edited:
Every time I see your siggy I think "I wonder if Honey-Dip and Manushka are related?". Y'all favor each other.

Back on topic...my ultimate goal is an APL twistout/braidout and I think in order to reach it my hair actually has to be WL stretched. I just measured today though and being WL would require almost 2 feet of hair. That's a lot of hair. I guess I'll figure it out when I get there.

Haha I just saw honeydip picture and I scrolled back up to double check the name. I thought hmmm Manushka changed her screename? But I looked at the pic again and said Manushka is not natural. I thought wow Are they twins or just sisters?I'm actually curious.

My goal is anywhere between APL and BSL. Once I get there I will probably keep it cut to maintain just that length.

Yup! BSL to MBL for me... I want it to still look modern and stylish and lightly layered. I just don't think the WL thing works for me and my lifestyle. I just remember it getting caught on all kind of stuff back in the day and all the extra $$ by stylists... and keep it real; I'll probably be less likely to want to do it myself. But who knows... this may change... but right now BSL to MBL... I am actually liking APL on me..

Back