ANYONE WHOSE GOAL IS NOT WSL?????

aero21

it seems that most of the ladies goal here is to be wsl and i am not knocking that but i wonder if there is anyone whose goal is to be mbl or shorter? I have always wanted mbl hair but since my hair is growing nicely have felt inclined to go to wsl. i cannot help but think i may be following the crowd:sekret: anyone else feel this way???

Last edited:
My goal is MBL unstretched. I guess technically that'd be WL or longer stretched, but I don't flat iron my hair except on the rarest of occasions. APL to MBL would make me a deliriously happy woman! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Me...me...me:grin:. WSL isn't my goal. If I get to shoulder length I would be happy. Even if I stay where I am, I would be fine with it. My hair is healthier than it's ever been, so if it stays this length, it's all good:yep:.

Honestly I'd be happy at full mid-back. I think MBL is the ideal length for me but I just want to reach WL because I know I can since my hair is going to keep growing anyway.

Right now my goal is to be APL. I would consider my hair journey a success if I reached APL and never grew another inch. Once I reach APL who knows what I may change my goal to. But right now APL seems more realistic for my SL hair.

I want to be mbl stretched and apl partially stretched. I'm not against having wsl hair but if I get to mbl and my hair starts to overwhelm me, then I'll stop there.

My ultimate goal is full MBL. No offense to anyone, but I have a hangup about hair being too close to my A-crack when using the facilities. The need to use/buy more conditioner for WSL hair doesn't excite me either.

My longest layer is grazing BSL and I am suffering from hair anorexia, hopefully MBL will put an end to that.

OT: ^Hey cajun girl, I wanted to give a holla in the "represent your school" thread.

Last edited:
My goal is to be full BSL/BSB length. I'm natural and with my texutre being APL is just to much now. Maybe if i was texlaxed or relaxed fully i would shoot for that goal.

I want to get to waist length just to see if I can and then cut back to MBL.....although my SO wants me to grow to HL :huh::nono: that is wayyyy too long for my 5 foot nuthin height!!

I met my first goal apl straightened. My next goal is apl unstretched. When I get there I will decide if I want to go any further but I doubt it. My hair is enough work as it is.

I will be extremely happy just reaching my goal of full APL. If my hair grows beyond that, my limit would be BSL. I just want to be able to make a nice, full bun really!!!

I just want to be MBL. I don't think I would like my hair at waist length, even though that's only a little bit longer.

I want my hair to grow to it's optimum length...If that's BSL great, if its WSL so be it!!! I'm just the care taker, other than that Im gonna let it do what it do!!! :)

My goal is APL(or even between SL and APL), I've never really wanted hair longer than that. But who knows, once I reach that length maybe I'll want to go longer.

I would like to be a nice, thick, healthy, full Collarbone Length. If I can just get there, I will Explore my Options then and Re-evaluate my Hair Goals.:grin:

Back