ANYONE WHOSE GOAL IS NOT WSL?????

I want a full head of hair that dont stick up when the wind blows lol. I want Mid-back length hair but if i get to wait length thats a bonus. Healthly hangin hair is my ultimate goal now I think about it

My goal if full-healty BSL. Once I get there, and my hair continues to grow, I will constantly keep cutting it back to full BSL. I believe that length is "personally" more than enough for me.

Wow, I had to go look her up :yep: I see it. We do favor, however we are not related nor do we know one another. We could pass for sisters though.

Hey Manushka...you're cute girl-lol.:yep:

You are a cutie pie also Honey :giggle:

My goal is not WSL.

I can't wait to be APL....and BSL would be icing on my little cake. I actually think after I make APL or maybe BSL I will BC and see if I can do it all over being natural :yep:.

Id kill myself out of frustration if my hair was ever that long. Im thinking the longest id wan to go is full BSL. Not just a few strands reaching but have most of it end there. I refer to it as boob length. But id also be happy with APL.

My original goal WAS NOT WL...but I got a case of hair anorexia and realized the way I wear my hair I need to be WL to even look BSL :-/

I have reached my goal and anything over MBL is DEFINITELY not for me. I think it would be too much trouble for me.

my goal right now is full APL that would make me really happy .... I think my ultimate goal will be somewhere between bsl and mbl... I don't think I can handle it if it is any longer.

Right now I'm at BSL. Unlike the other ladies here, I don't have an actual goal as to how long I want my hair to be. However long it grows, I'll be happy with that.

Definately MBL is my long term goal.. I think i will become overwhelmed any longer.. i may be overwhelmed at MBL, lol Right now my goal is APL

My goal is APL with long layers. After trying on wigs today, I don't look right with really long hair. Also, my hair is fine/thin so it wouldn't look that great IMO either

WSL seems too long for me personally. I am 5'9 and so that would be alot of hair! BSL is my goal. I'm not sure about MBL for me.

although the idea of WSl intrigues me, I KNOW I don't have the patience for it...I've never made APL so that's my first goal but ultimately, I think I'll start cutting (or maintaining) at BSL. I guess being natural: I just want my hair in its curly state to be full shoulder/APL then I'm happy!

I want full BSL unstretch, after transitioning and chopping the relaxed ends. Then I will be satisfied and go into maintainance mode.

Back