Anyone w/ 4b Waistlength HAIR

Last edited:
Yayy!! This makes post #1,000 for me!

Ok, back on topic:

All is have to say is:

THAT GIRL SERA'S HAIR IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!

I love this thread!

It's very likely for 4b hair to grow to waist length. In fact, the 4a hair that's in the front grows slower and breaks eaiser than my 4b hair which is in the back. I'm mostly 4b and I just made waist length. It should be a fuller waist length by December. I'm going to maintain the length at my natural waist. I don't want it to grow any longer than what it is right now, only thicker. Hang in there, be consistent and trust me, it'll sneak up on you :cool: .

ETA: Thanks ladies for your compliments :) .

I agree. I think I'm 4a/4b and I think that the hair that gets tangled the easiest, and thus breaks the quickest, is my 4a bits. It's really curly and coliy and colis into itself and ties into knots which never happens to my 4b hair.

It's very likely for 4b hair to grow to waist length. In fact, the 4a hair that's in the front grows slower and breaks eaiser than my 4b hair which is in the back. I'm mostly 4b and I just made waist length. It should be a fuller waist length by December. I'm going to maintain the length at my natural waist. I don't want it to grow any longer than what it is right now, only thicker. Hang in there, be consistent and trust me, it'll sneak up on you :cool: .

I agree. I think I'm 4a/4b and I think that the hair that gets tangled the easiest, and thus breaks the quickest, is my 4a bits. It's really curly and coliy and colis into itself and ties into knots which never happens to my 4b hair.

I honestly think that this womans lovely hair (Sera25) would be the norm among black woman if chemical relaxers were never invented...just long thick and growing strong since birth sans chemical intervention.

RAISING HAND PROUD...

I still cant believe it.....I hope to be full waist length by the end of the year :drunk:

Back