Anyone using HE LTR leave in?

moriahar

I picked up a bottle at Target today because I LOVE how it smells. I know many of you use the regular LTR condish, but is anyone using the leave in? Is it any good? Does the smell stay with you?

moriahar

Wow! Is it really that good? I'm so glad I asked about it. I think I've only heard mention of it once or twice.

ajargon02

I really like it too! I do find that all the leave-ins, pretty much have the same ingrediants, with the exception of the scent. I still like it though :)

nymane

I love it...on wet & dry hair, but I do admit that sometimes on dry hair there is some build up...which is not a huge problem since I wash weekly and co-wash in between

BlaqBella

Co-signing how wonderful LTR leave-in is!! Much better than none of your frizzness leave-in for my hair! Sunsilk Hydra TLC is great too! Keep in mind FOR MY HAIR ( find out what works for yours) :grin: HHG!

Smiley79

So wait a minute, you can use it for daily moisture?....I'm so late. I always think that "Leave-In" means leaving it in after a wash or something. I guess i take these too literal sometimes.

BlaqBella

So wait a minute, you can use it for daily moisture?....I'm so late. I always think that "Leave-In" means leaving it in after a wash or something. I guess i take these too literal sometimes.

YES try it you may like it. I tworks really well for me for nearly a year now it's been one that i go back to also for the price and convenience of finding it.There are others i love (but often too expensive for my pockets)but this one i have to keep on hand....btw i gotta get a bottle this weekend or some sunsilk hydra tlc(both around $3.:grin:

MrsSmitty77

OMG, I just applied this to my hair as a moisturizer before I tied it down for the night and all I can say is wow. I love it, I will definately make this one of my staples. My makes my hair very silky. I was thinking af adding a little rose water to it in a seperate bottle to thin it out a bit more and see if it would work as a moisturizer when I wear my hair down.

30something

I only have the leave in.The smell from the leave in doesn't stay very long at all. Its a very good leave in, and its dirt cheap. I learn that a little goes a long way :grin:

Even tho i love the leave in, I don't think ill be buying the rest anytime soon. I have far to many conditioners right now... which im very happy with

Ivonnovi

2nd Post but I saw this stuff is on sale in Targets today. AND I LOVE THE SMELL, LUV-IT!

BTW.....Does any one use this on their natual twists/locs/braids?

MrsSmitty77

I love this leave-in and I have discovered that it makes a great daily moisturizer leaves my hair very soft. I am going to start buying 2 bottles at a time.