HE LTR WTF!!!

i just purchased the HE LTR leave in and conditioner and I love both! Makes my hair very silky and I notice a difference in my ends after a couple uses of the leave in. Im 4A relaxed..

Never used LTR. I use hello hydration and the new formula is notttt crackin'. I think I am done with HE.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using T-Mobile myTouch 3G

I loved me some Hello Hydration. But all I see is the shampoo AND conditioner formula.:nono: Not even interested anymore.

I'm late with learning that they changed the formula. I recently ran out of the old bottle and called myself going to Target to pick up another. I got there and almost laid out in the hair care aisle a-la Patti LaBelle I was SO upset. I loved that stuff man!! This new thing they got---its is thin and runny...I'm just not into it!

~S~

I am running out of old formula (I savored it for mos) I bought some more (only to open it at home and realize it was the new stuff)...I only put the stuff on my ends...I hope its okay...Smell so far...Not okay:/

the new formula leave my hair looking ashy:nono: plus it smells like something went bad. i think i might just throw it out.my hair doesnt like it at all.

I am not sure if they changed it for a 3rd time or not but I think some of yall are going crazy LOL :spinning:. I had to jump up and smell mines to see if I had a bad bottle or something. I mean 'yes' its not the old formula but dang it dont smell like some crap that most of us have put in our head (i.e henna, WGO, JBCO, and MTG). I do have a few bottles like 5 in my stash of the new formula but that was free thanks to the $3 coupon that came out a few months ago. Also my hair isnt picky. I never have the problems that some ladies have such as the hair disagreeing with certain stuff, or maybe I just dont hear when its talking LOL.

So what are you ladies replacing it for?

Last edited:
I am not sure if they changed it for a 3rd time or not but I think some of yall are going crazy LOL. I had to jump up and smell mines to see if I had a bad bottle or something. I mean 'yes' its not the old formula but dang it dont smell like some crap that most of us have put in our head (i.e henna and MTG). I do have a few bottles like 5 in my stash of the new formula but that was free thanks to the $3 coupon that came out a few months ago.

So what are you ladies replacing it for?

ZebraPrintLover

it doesnt smell bad in the bottle i agree.it smells more perfumey than the old one. but when its in my hair it has a lingering "rotten babyfood" kind of smell:look: i thought it was just me but i realized it was the ltr because i would smell that sickening smell when ever i used it as a leave in. my nose is kind of sensitive too

im probably going to replace it for rusk smoother. it was my cheapie alternative to the smoother

@ZebraPrintLover

it doesnt smell bad in the bottle i agree.it smells more perfumey than the old one. but when its in my hair it has a lingering "rotten babyfood" kind of smell:look: i thought it was just me but i realized it was the ltr because i would smell that sickening smell when ever i used it as a leave in. my nose is kind of sensitive too

im probably going to replace it for rusk smoother. it was my cheapie alternative to the smoother

Napp
Normally my hair is in a bun and I use WGO to seal and JBCO on my edges so I guess that overpowers the smell your talking about. I dont wanna smell it and I will take your word on it.

Okay I tried it...Its watery!!! WTH? Not what I was expecting for the purpose I use it for. I will try to get through the whole bottle, and see if I can use it for other things...I was simply just putting it on my ends and thats it to protect my twists when I wear them down once in a while, so it would take me like 4-5 months or more to get through one bottle when it was purple.

I will have to replace it with SOMETHING for that purpose....Maybe I can just rub it in for now....UGH. I may write the company a letter. This is ridiculous. They are about to lose a customer.

Back