HE LTR leave in- coarse hair, but fine strands

chelleypie810

So I just returned my aussie insurance because I had read not so good reviews about and decided to get this instead. However, I flat iron weekly if you don't already know. I know this leave in is kind of thick, and I have coarse hair, fine strands. I know not to use alot of this leave in because every where I read said that it easily makes hair sticky. And my heat protectant is also creamy so I don't want to overdo the cremes i guess..would it be recommended to use..

HE LTR leave in + flat iron creme (moroccanoil)

HE LTR + Sally's argan oil

HE LTR + organix coconut serum
ooorrr

HE LTR + some spray heat protectant that I would have to buy

I have been using this leave-in for almost a year, and it's great for straight styles. It's lightweight and just the right moisturizing benefit. I have fine hair and it's great for fine hair.

Hi chelley,

Just another fine-haired girl checking in..:hiya:

I wanna thank the board and lovely LHCF ladies for bringing this product (HE LTR) to my attention. I use it every day on the length of my hair and concentrate on the ends. My hair still has movement and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. For heat protectant, I use the Aphogee Green Tea Keratin mist, and a tiny ( about pea size ) amount of Fantasia IC heat protectant.

I have never had much luck with creme heat protectants for some reason. Although I use HE LTR daily, I use a very small amount, so my hair stays bouncy until next wash. So, I would maybe say try HE LTR plus spray, and a little serum for shine. Hope that helps and your hair is gorgeous!

I choose the 4th option,
HE LTR + some spray heat protectant that I would have to buy .

Just because, it seemed like it would be the lightest on your hair & you would still get some moisture in your hair.

So I just returned my aussie insurance because I had read not so good reviews about and decided to get this instead. However, I flat iron weekly if you don't already know. I know this leave in is kind of thick, and I have coarse hair, fine strands. I know not to use alot of this leave in because every where I read said that it easily makes hair sticky. And my heat protectant is also creamy so I don't want to overdo the cremes i guess..would it be recommended to use..

HE LTR leave in + flat iron creme (moroccanoil)

HE LTR + Sally's argan oil

HE LTR + organix coconut serum
ooorrr

HE LTR + some spray heat protectant that I would have to buy

chelleypie how did this end up working out for you?

Back