Because this post is worthless without pics...

cutenss

Hi its me, stalker turnes member. I finally figured out how to post pics (with some help, sorta). Please help me to know my hair type. I'm thinking 3c-4a. I am 100% natural. This is my hair over the last 5 moths or so.
My goal is MBL straightened. All comments are welcome. And please excuse any junk, product, back fat, neck fat, or anything else to make you say EWWWW! (Sorry about the first two pics being so large. For some reason, I couldn't resize them)

Before a good trim; Maxiglide

After a 2" trim; Maxiglide

Washed with nothing on it...yet

THIN edges..what do I do about these?

Wet hair

Trying to show texture

Just me...HI

LushLox

I'm not an expert on the hair typing thing - but you're a 3 something, I think!

And I :love: your hair, it is gorgeous!

Lucky's Mom

Gorgeous Hair! I have no idea what your hair type is - heck - I don't know my hair type!!!

BTW.... LOVE :love: your Bras! :giggle:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Beautiful! Reminds me of my dd's hair :) I'd say 3c/4a :yep:

Girl, you ain't got no back fat! :lachen: at "neck fat"!!!

song_of_serenity

3c/a tad 4a maybe? Pretty curls! Consider scalp massages with oils (castor oil, amla, shikaki, even) or if you're up to it, research the growth aids on this site (BT, mega-tek, etc)

cutenss

Thanks girls. Sorry I am not sure how to multi-quote yet

Essenual--I have used Alme oil in the past, but just over all. I will try it on my edges. I also think that its hereditary

Bint Yusaf, Miss Norway, Cream Tee--Thats what I was thinking. I having been posting that, and I didn't want to give myself more than what I have.

Lucky's Mom--Vicki's all the way!

Thanks to you all. I knew that I could rely on you.

cutenss

I have and do use mega tek. Not as faithfully as I should. Maybe I will mix my MT and alma oil together.

cutenss

i just died 16 times looking at this picture. this is gorgeous.

where has your hair been all my life? LOL

oh, and your hair looks like a longer lusher version of mine and i am 3c/4a.

Being a Lurker :sekret:. Thanks so much for the compliment. Now I think I am getting a true feel for who my hair is. Lets be hair buddies :rofl:

Stella B.

I have no idea what your hair type is, but it sure is pretty! I love your spiral curl pattern and texture! Because of the looseness of the curl, I would think you might be a 3 something. Just a guess.:look: