Yay!! I got my cellophane today (pics)!!!

lovelymissyoli

After all my annoying questions about cellophaning my own hair at home I went out and got it done. I decided I might as well leave it up to a professional, and for $15, well let’s say that’s cheaper then me doing it on my own and less of a risk of anything going wrong. The coloring process went great. The only problem I had was getting my hair snatched, ripped, combed and pulled in every direction by the shampoo girl /images/graemlins/angry2.gif. I could just feel her hand ripping my precious ends, and let me tell you, she didn’t detangle from the bottom up!! /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

For a moment the stylist tricked me by pulling about some “Colourshines” by Sebastian. Little did I know, I wasn’t getting the good stuff…I got “Jazzings” by Clairol, but it turned out just as great. Although it shows up the best on my highlights, my hair as retained some color as well that you can see in the sunlight or in bright rooms. Anyways, pictures are in my album….and thanks for all the help ladies with the questions I had.

kitchen_tician

Yes, It's soooooo pretty! It looks really good on you complexion. I'm glad you're happy with the color. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your hair is looks nice and thick also. You're making great progress.

KAddy

THat is very pretty. Jazzing is a good brand too. That was the only semi-permanent I used for a long time. I used to get Spiced Cognac too, I love that color.

webby

Think Slim
[ QUOTE ]
After all my annoying questions about cellophaning my own hair at home I went out and got it done. I decided I might as well leave it up to a professional, and for $15, well let’s say that’s cheaper then me doing it on my own and less of a risk of anything going wrong. The coloring process went great. The only problem I had was getting my hair snatched, ripped, combed and pulled in every direction by the shampoo girl /images/graemlins/angry2.gif. I could just feel her hand ripping my precious ends, and let me tell you, she didn’t detangle from the bottom up!! /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

For a moment the stylist tricked me by pulling about some “Colourshines” by Sebastian. Little did I know, I wasn’t getting the good stuff…I got “Jazzings” by Clairol, but it turned out just as great. Although it shows up the best on my highlights, my hair as retained some color as well that you can see in the sunlight or in bright rooms. Anyways, pictures are in my album….and thanks for all the help ladies with the questions I had.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif That is funny.
Actually, I used to use Jazzing, the color really is just as brilliant as Colourshine /images/graemlins/smile.gif

deedabug

i like jazzing's too...very good but doesnt last long with me /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

oh yea...nice color

Tracy

If you ever get a chance to get the Colorshines, yoli...the diference you'll notice will be in shine and feel. Jazzings gives you color (and nice color too - tho not very long lasting) but Colorshines gives you a really nice (blinding on me) shine and makes the hair feel wonderful.

I'm glad you had a good experience! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

J

JenniferMD

I haven't used Jazzings but I agree with Tracy and Allandra with the shine and wonderful feeling with Sebastian Colorshines!

foxybronx

OOOH very cute! That is the color I was eyeing in the BSS! I used colorshines instead though. I like your color better though.

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
If you ever get a chance to get the Colorshines, yoli...the diference you'll notice will be in shine and feel. Jazzings gives you color (and nice color too - tho not very long lasting) but Colorshines gives you a really nice (blinding on me) shine and makes the hair feel wonderful.

I'm glad you had a good experience! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA. /images/graemlins/up.gif