I achieved a brownish-red with the cellophane *pic

Ayeshia

Re: I achieved a brownish-red with the cellophane

Its beautiful!!!!!

Zuppy

Your hair looks so luxurious!

Questions:
Did you only get a cellophane? As somone else mentioned I didn't think cellophane colors showed up this well on dark hair.
When they blow out your hair, did they only do the the roots.. or did they curl the ends with brush?
Is the cellopane color getting all over your clothes, sheets, and everything your hair comes in contact with?

Lovelylocs

Looks nice!
Did the stylist condition before applying the rinse so taht u wouldnt get that extra coating that Supergirl complained about?

Scasey

Your color looks good and your hair is gorgeous.

J

JenniferMD

[ QUOTE ]
Zuppy said:
Your hair looks so luxurious!

Questions:
Did you only get a cellophane? As somone else mentioned I didn't think cellophane colors showed up this well on dark hair.
When they blow out your hair, did they only do the the roots.. or did they curl the ends with brush?
Is the cellopane color getting all over your clothes, sheets, and everything your hair comes in contact with?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the compliment Zuppy.

Yes, cellophane was the only thing I put in my hair, I was surprised too at how much color you can see on my dark hair. I was prepared to only have the color show outdoors.

I only had my roots blown out so the curl you see in my hair came from the roller set (my hair is put into sections and the roots are blown out sections at a time and the curl is left to do it's on thing)

The cellophane isn't a problem at all when it comes to getting on things.

Drea84

Jen your hair is absolutely beautiful!! The color yes but also the length and thickness!! Wonderful!

Drea

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Gurl, your hair is off the hook!! When I grow up I want hair just like yours. Its so pretty and soft looking. Just beautiful.. You go gurl. Seeing you album gives me hope.

SouthernGirl

Jennifer- your hair is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I just Pmd you, but I can't wait to get the salon info. I am definitely going to try this color out!

Just beautiful

hOnii

your hair is so full and pretty! i remember my cosmetology teacher telling us about this. i think i may try it out. i'll do a dark auburn or dark copper brown as highlights and put clear on the rest.