I know this is a dumb question.....

S

Stylepink

But, if one of you ladies can find it in your heart to help me, I will be forever grateful:)

Is the cellophane treatment by Sebastian the same as colourshines? I tried to do a search and could not find the info I needed. I'm turning gray at an alarming rate:eek: , and my hair just cannot handle coloring, but does well with cellophane.

Can anyone help me?

Mizani_Mrs

Yes it is the same thing. And I just bought the Cinnamon and used it and my hair looks great and feels great. Anywhoo, word of advice... be careful using the black rinse on grey hair. U may want to do a strand-test first. My stylist did a black rinse on my mom's grey hair, she has a thick patch of grey in the front-middle of her head. (not sure which rinse brand name she used, to be honest). But when my mom washed her hair, the grey was green and she couldn't get it out. she had to have green tinted grey hair for 2 weeks or so. Her friends laughed at her. :lachen:

I think a few ladies on this site mentioned something about using a dark brown instead....

S

Stylepink

Thank you so much. I'm going to use dark brown because I want to stick to the natural color of my hair as much as i can.

Thanks for the responses!:)