I achieved a brownish-red with the cellophane *pic

J

JenniferMD

Thanks to everyone who voted for the brownish-red color from my digital enhancement pictures. I went to the salon today and got the Cinnamon (thanks Tracy) Colourshines Cellophane. The color didn't come out exactly like the digital enhancement but I'm in love with the color. I have more pics in my album but here's a peak at my new color:

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
darn you jen! i mean that in a nice way
that color looks great and ive been dying (pun intended) to color my hair

Nay

Your hair looks great! It looks so healthy. And seems to be growing like crazy.

Tracy

I LOVE IT! That's exactly what I thought it would look like.

Your hair is growing bautifully too!

J

JenniferMD

Thanks guys! I wasn't sure what color to expect on my hair but I LOVE it! I'm even more excited at the fact that the cellophane is peroxide, ammonia and alcohol free. It comes highly recommended in the salon I went to and it seemed like everyone getting their hair done had it. I'm expecting the color to last about a month or so and will continue getting it when I relax my hair every 4 months. The stylist was telling me that the primary function of the cellophane is to condition and make the hair shine so I should see some difference in the way my hair will retain moisture with the continued use of the cellophane.

ElecEngnr

Please, do tell, what salon did you go to to get it done? I've been thinking about getting a rinse before I go back to school.