WOW, Kenra beats Keracare ANY day!

goldensensation

Where has Kenra been all of my life.:D

I've been having issues with dryness and tangles... no more!

Tonight I used the Kenra moisturizing shampoo and the Kenra moisturizing conditioner and it transformed my hair in less than five minutes. :eek: No conditioning cap, no heat, NOTHING! It melted into my hair and the tangles just fell out. My hair was smooth, shiney and my texture was dramatically loosened.

It did in 5 minutes what it takes Keracare 20 to do. Dont get me wrong, I love Keracare, but it may have to be my side-piece from now on. I'm gonna roll with Kenra. :lol: Okay, that's harsh. Maybe I'll just go to Kenra when I need that extra-umph. :lachen:

I have begun using my beloved Kenra products again...I wanted to try to Elucence and that just didn't cut it...I :love: Kenra! The conditioner is the best ever.

Last edited:
Ebonygurl00 said:
Wow, that's great! Any cones or mineral oil in the conditioner?

Because I am bored, here are the ingredients:

purified water, hexadecanol, stearakonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol (emolient), ceteareth-20, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, isopropylparaben, benzophenone-4, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance (and after this, just the FD&C colors).

I LOOOOOOVE this stuff.

Yes Golden you can find this online. I don't know any sites off hand because I always get mine from Ulta. And I get the litre sizes because it's a staple. I do take a break from it and rotate it so my hair doesn't get too used to it. I used Aubrey Organics stuff or Jason mostly when I'm not using Kenra. Bu I've stuck with Kenra or about 2 years now.

I may have to try this... I'm using NTM, and at first, it my hair feel good, but if I don't clarify every week, my hair will feel coated. I'm looking for a replacement that provides moisture without all the cones. This might work...

goldensensation said:
Because I am bored, here are the ingredients:

purified water, hexadecanol, stearakonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol (emolient), ceteareth-20, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, isopropylparaben, benzophenone-4, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance (and after this, just the FD&C colors).

I LOOOOOOVE this stuff.

Thanks for the ingredients!! I'm mad now, because I don't see any cones or mineral oil, so I have to buy it.:mad: :lol: How does it smell? I couldn't take the smell of Humecto.

Love Kenra..my hair didn't like keracare humecto in the tub at all but it loves Kenra
I'm gonna pick up the big bottle the next time I go to the mall

I said I wouldn't buy anything else until I finished what I already had but... I'm not really feeling my Humecto anymore (not working like it used to), so I may have to give this a try.

I'll be good and wait til I finish my Humecto. (runs to the bathroom and starts pouring Humecto down the drain...) :sekret:

I LOVE KENRA :rosebud: This is my fail proof, topshelf, product!!!
Amryqt, I rotate this with Aubrey Honeysuckle rose too ;)

Ebonygurl00 said:
Thanks for the ingredients!! I'm mad now, because I don't see any cones or mineral oil, so I have to buy it.:mad: :lol: How does it smell? I couldn't take the smell of Humecto.

It smells like coconuts :grin:

i'm so mad at you guyz. why do you do this to me?? since i joined this site evryone thinks i've gone krazy coz of how much i spend on my hair products!! earlier this week i almost checked myself into a mental clinic when i realised i'd just spent over £20 (that about $40!!!) on bone combs! for God sake i'm not coming back to this site until april first.. and thats STRICTLY for my april fool challenge update.

i can't take it no more!!:crying3:

Another Kenra fan!

I love the chelating shampoo(smells like grapefruit), the moisturizing poo (so lathery), the moisturizing conditioner, and the Kenra Daily provision leave in spray.

Their finishing products are awesome as well. I love their silkening mist and volume spray :love: :love:

sweetascocoa said:
this is my HG conditioner. i tried elucence and keracare and they DO NOT touch kenra with a stick when it comes to slip and moisture. nuff said.

this is the conditioner:
http://www.kenra.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ID=22

thats their official website.

ladies, please help me pray that i can find someone to buy my next litre bottle :look:

:eek: What happened to my beloved Intense Emollient Conditioner!?:eek: :eek: I don't see it listed on the website!:cry: WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!

PrincessAvaya said:
:eek: What happened to my beloved Intense Emollient Conditioner!?:eek: :eek: I don't see it listed on the website!:cry: WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!

I just emailed them. That would be really sad if they replaced it with that masque which isn't as good.

Back