WL 2011

Blessedwithabundance14

Ok now that I have up a pic, is my hair bsl or mbl. I am so new to this and am not sure. I looked at charts and was not sure if bsl is all the way until way past the bs or if mbl is just below the bs. Thanks in advance for the info!

Janet'

Ok now that I have up a pic, is my hair bsl or mbl. I am so new to this and am not sure. I looked at charts and was not sure if bsl is all the way until way past the bs or if mbl is just below the bs. Thanks in advance for the info!

I would say the beginning of MBL! :congrats:

thaidreams

Hey Ladies!

I did a quick length check today and I've got about 2.5 inches to go till WL! I'm super excited even though I'm not pressing my hair till December. I really feel after 2 years of trying that the Lords going to let me reach my goal !:yep:!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 101

BillsBackerz67

^^^ Beautiful :love:

Well Im bowing out of this challenge. Currently Im about 1 inch or so away from the bottom layer being WL the rest of my hair is MBL. It's layered. All this hair is being hacked off tomorrow into a blunt bob cut of some sort. No big rhyme or reason just bored and hair grows back :yep: If I decide to grow after the cut I guess Ill have to join the WL by 2014 thread or something :lol: Good Luck and HHG ladies :kiss:

Janet'

^^^ Beautiful :love:

Well Im bowing out of this challenge. Currently Im about 1 inch or so away from the bottom layer being WL the rest of my hair is MBL. It's layered. All this hair is being hacked off tomorrow into a blunt bob cut of some sort. No big rhyme or reason just bored and hair grows back :yep: If I decide to grow after the cut I guess Ill have to join the WL by 2014 thread or something :lol: Good Luck and HHG ladies :kiss:

Lordy...My hair relative!!! I know that your hair is going to be lovely any length! Make sure to post pics, we'll miss ya!!!

Naturallista

Everyones updates look beautiful!!!!

CongratsKurlee for making WL!:dance7::cheers:

I think I'm in this challenge, lol, so here is my update:

Not sure what length I am, but I was mbl before I went into the salon...it's ok though, because I needed to trim. Sorry for the jacked up hair, but it was crazy windy that day. I might get close by the end of the year, I don't know, we shall see.

HHG!

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd277/dignont/DSCN2671-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Kurlee

Congrats@Kurlee for making WL!:dance7::cheers:

Not sure what length I am, but I was mbl before I went into the salon...it's ok though, because I needed to trim. Sorry for the jacked up hair, but it was crazy windy that day. I might get close by the end of the year, I don't know, we shall see.

HHG!

thanks girl! Just trimmed on monday so i'm back to hovering right above WL:drunk:. Hoping to be back in full effect by the end of the year. Thicker and skronger!

thaidreams

CongratsKurlee for making WL!:dance7::cheers:

HHG!

Naturallista your hair looks fantastic! You won't have any problems making WL this year!!!

DarkandLovely

I had to do a stretch length check b/c I'm avoiding direct heat for a while but I'm finally MBL!!! When I first joined this challenge I was skeptical but now I think that I actually have a chance at making WL for the first time in my life!

Last edited:

Naturallista

Congrats DarkandLovely! Both you and thaidreams look like you are very, very close :yep:

ShawnC, I think there are different schools of thought on that....I'm not sure where I stand....I'll have to see what I think when that longest strand hits wl :lachen: