Why cause your hair won't grow like that???

irsgirl

I was talking with a male co-worker of mine about my youngest sons first haircut. He asked if he cried and I responded," no, but I did". I went on to tell him that my son's hair was down his back almost waist length. He responded, "why did you cry because your hair won't grow that long". I almost flew over the wall at him:wallbash:. I had to sit back to collect my thoughts. I just looked in the mirror on my desk at the bun I have been wearing since November 1st and said to myself "I'll show him how long this hair's gonna grow"!

zenith

This is why i watch what i say to co-workers concerning my personal life. They will look for insignificant info you tell them and throw insults back at you directly or indirectly.

Don't mind him. Grow that hair girl!

PPGbubbles

Guuuuuurrrrrllllllll!!!!! as soon as you hit waistlength please do a hair flip and hit dude in the face!

PPL have some nerve!! Just think that they can say whatever they want....hmmmph!

LushLox

I'm marvelling how long your son's hair is, how old was he when you cut it? My son is four and his hair is well down his back, I want to - hell I need to cut it, but his father won't let me. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your ignorant co-worker though. You can flick your long hair at him soon enough! :D

beans4reezy

I guess he didn't think that was a rude comment, huh? Be sure to make him eat his words when you get to waist length.

Uber

I was talking with a male co-worker of mine about my youngest sons first haircut. He asked if he cried and I responded," no, but I did". I went on to tell him that my son's hair was down his back almost waist length. He responded, "why did you cry because your hair won't grow that long". I almost flew over the wall at him:wallbash:. I had to sit back to collect my thoughts. I just looked in the mirror on my desk at the bun I have been wearing since November 1st and said to myself "I'll show him how long this hair's gonna grow"!

lol...love it. the amount of times I've thought that. We'll all show 'em:grin:

LadyPaniolo

Oh lord... PLEASE post an update when you hit waist length... heck, even full BSL would be enough to make him eat his words.. and tell us how you pwned and shut him down!

irsgirl

I'm marvelling how long your son's hair is, how old was he when you cut it? My son is four and his hair is well down his back, I want to - hell I need to cut it, but his father won't let me. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your ignorant co-worker though. You can flick your long hair at him soon enough! :D

He was 6 years old when we cut it. My older son was 7 and his hair was about bsl.

Jewell

When I read this, it made me mad. I know color don't matter, but it makes me wonder if he was a brother or not. And if not, I would really get even madder. This is why I too keep my bizness to myself around potentially jealous coworkers and fellow students.