My Hair Won't Grow!

On Sunday April 7, 2013 @ 6:30 pm EST I will be interviewing Victoria Cystal, hair expert with over 30 yrs of experience and author of the book "My Mair Won't Grow." She has cut her hair bald more than once and grew it to her low back. She recently cut it again and is growing it back to show that she can replicate the results using her strategies, and she believes the principles in her book may be used to grow any hair. I have not read the book as of yet but will do so before the interview on Sunday.

I would love for you to join us during the interview and ask questions as this is all about sharing knowledge. You can listen live by phone by calling 626-414-3417 or you can click the link below on Sunday at 6:30 pm EST and listen on your computer or smart phone. If you are not able to join us live, then leave me questions here on this thread and I will be sure to ask her. If you miss the show Sunday, the archives will be available (by using the link below) within 10 mins of the show so you can listen at your leisure.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drdianethompson/2013/04/07/your-hair-will-grow-with-victoria-crystal

Last edited:
so wait a min you're Dr. Thompson?

Shadiyah, I had to do some follow-up as I don't really listen to talk radio these days. I see the good doctor was a registered nurse, nurse practitioner and then a doctor. I'm impressed. :yep:

I can't get to the blog from work, but will check it out once I get home.

For now, I'm reading the blog posts she has on LHCF.

Back