who has had success w/Nioxin Follicle Booster?

L

legs71

Today I went into Trade Secret to look at the OPI nail polish and I "accidentally" ended up purchasing the Nioxin Follicle Booster. I've been wearing microbraids for years and never had any issue with thinning edges. Well last year I decided to give myself a rest from microbraids and get cornrows. To make a long story short they murdered my temple areas. So for over a year I have been trying grow them back. There is hair there, but it gets a certain length and breaks off. Currently it's growing in very nicely except the right side is thriving and my left side is growing at turtles pace. In a desperate attempt I purchased Nioxin Follicle Booster today. How of you have successfully grown back the temple areas by using this stuff?

T

Tee

I have! It's good stuff. You should start seeing some results in 2-4 weeks. Good luck!

PinkAngel

I bought this based on a recommendation from Mom23 (i think I got the # right). Anyway, I'm starting to see tiny hairs growing in around my hair line. This stuff was worth the money.

Mom23

I have had great results with this. When I went through Post-Partum shedding my edges thinned out alot and I used this for 2 months and you can't even tell they were thin. It really works. Use it twice a day and you will see results. :)

Mom23

msshic said:
I bought this based on a recommendation from Mom23 (i think I got the # right). Anyway, I'm starting to see tiny hairs growing in around my hair line. This stuff was worth the money.

I'm glad it's working for you!! :)

sweethair

I was thinking about giving follicle booster a try. Right now I just started with a sulfur/oil mix. Is it possible to use both on my edges?