Question for Nioxin Follicle Booster users

Wanda

When applying the follicle booster to your thinning areas, is it normal to feel a slight tingling feeling? I just applied some to my scalp and I feel it. Hope it's not a bad thing...

soulchild

I'm sorry, I haven't used it but I'm guessing that's a good thing

LABETT

I have been using the follicle booster for 3 months and
it is normal to feel a tingling feeling.
I dont get the tingling feeling with every use but will you
get the tingly feeling almost every time after you wash
your hair.
I had results after using it for two weeks.
I have just recently starting using profectiv anti-thinning
circulant stimulant along with the follice booster and I
get a tingling feeling more often and faster results.

Wanda

Kasey, I just started using the Follicle Booster with the recommendation of a co-worker who says she saw results after a few weeks..She swears by it.....

ny2atl

My hair stylist just told me about this. Now that my hair is growing faster she's showing such interest lately. I think she's trying to get her 2 cents in so that she can take some credit for growing my hair even though the only thing she does is apply my relaxers.

I can swear I heard that you get results with this product but once you stop using it you lose hair. Has anyone heard about this? I'm scared to start using it. Please let me know.

T

Tee

I think you're thinking of Rogaine. I'm not that consistent with using the FOllicle booster anymore, and the hair it helped regrow hasn't fallen out.

LABETT

I can't speak for anyone one else but it difinitely worked
for me my three bald spots grew back with a different texture it saved my hair.

carletta

ok...ok...ok.....so.............................................. YOU KNOW I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT SOME FOLLICLE BOOSTER.............................PLUS IM TAKIN THE SUPPLEMENTS...LETS SE HOW IT GOES...............

WISH ME THA BEST LADIES......

carletta

Are any of you ladies using it on your whole head ?......................... beacuse..... I am while my hair is weaved up :yep:

yodie

carletta, I just purchased yesterday. I'm weaved up as well and I hope to get good results. Few questions for you.

Are you seeing results?
Is it drying?
My bottle says hair booster. The reps at the beauty supply said it's the same as the bottle that says follicle booster. Make any sense?

carletta

carletta, I just purchased yesterday. I'm weaved up as well and I hope to get good results. Few questions for you.

Are you seeing results?
Is it drying?
My bottle says hair booster. The reps at the beauty supply said it's the same as the bottle that says follicle booster. Make any sense?

I just purchased this...its only been a week so far.

as for drying....... it is but I use a braid spray underneath my weave :yep:

yea my bottle says hair booster too !!!!!! I think its the same . I think noxin just changed their look on their products.
But if you catch somthing different, keep me posted !!!!!!!!!