Who asked you anyway? (Unsolicited Advice)

calbear

[ QUOTE ]
I find alot of older women use their oldness to be very rude to younger women. They usually get the shock of their old tales when I open my mouth to respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

SOOOOOOOOOO true!

Falon

[ QUOTE ]
I might have the best one. I have a 6 and a half month daughter and she goes to the baby sitter every day while im in class. I came to pick her up the other day and to my absolute SHOCK and HORROR. My poor babies beautiful afro was in a whole bunch of tight braids all over her little head. ONLY a black babysitter would do that ish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Dear...if I ever have a baby girl no one ever even think about doing her hair for me. I will tell them in advance to not touch her hair. I would be so mad.

fiveleven

some people just have to feel needed so they tend to give unwanted advice, and if you do decide to take a little advice from them they want to take all of the credit for your achievement.

MizAvalon

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around! I guess everyone has had experience with these "advice" givers. I too have also always wondered, why the people giving the advice are always the ones whose hair looks like it's been through a meat grinder? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

chocolate01

This threas is so funny!! That happens to me all the time too. But it's funny the people that tell me to 'do" something with my hair usually don't "do" anything with their hair either

G

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around! I guess everyone has had experience with these "advice" givers. I too have also always wondered, why the people giving the advice are always the ones whose hair looks like it's been through a meat grinder? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif