Which way do wash your hair.....

Tee

Okay, I washed my hair Saturday using the C&G method and overall it came out good, BUT.....

1) I braided my hair to the back in about 6 big cornrows and they were completely unraveled by the time I finished shampooing and conditioning. Is that suppose to happen??

2) When I tried to rebraid my hair while it was wet, it was hard for me to part my hair and braid it, resulting in some strands getting snagged and snapping. :nono: My newgrowth is too thick to try and manipulate wet. I whipped out my blow dryer and my head felt relieved. :drunk:

Besides the strands that snapped, I didn't shed or loose 1 strand doing this method, not even while blow drying. Another plus is that the whole process is alot faster than washing in the sink. Its a keeper.

That is why I dont use the braid method. I have tried it at least three times and every time they unravel!:wallbash:

Cocoa21

That is why I dont use the braid method. I have tried it at least three times and every time they unravel!:wallbash:

:grin: Did you cornrow your hair too?

My ends are relaxed so I'm guessing thats why my hair unraveled. I was thinking about trying again and braiding it in four large plats to see if it would make a difference.

Tee

:grin: Did you cornrow your hair too?

My ends are relaxed so I'm guessing thats why my hair unraveled. I was thinking about trying again and braiding it in four large plats to see if it would make a difference.

Yes, I don't think the method works as well on relaxed. (but I know a few relaxed ladies who use this method)