Which conditioner should I use......

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Because I'll be self relaxing my hair this Saturday. I'm taking a chance on doing the relaxer, conditioner and neutralizing routine. Since I can't afford the Affirm relaxer system right now, I bought Elasta QP Mild Relaxer and Stop Action Neutralizing Shampoo. Now I need your input for which conditioner to use. I'm debating between Intense (a conditioner with Silk protein to strengthen the hair after relaxing), or DPR-11 (which also strengthens and deep conditions relaxed hair).

Sorry, I don't have the pictures for it. Should I use either one for a reconstuctive conditioner, or should I use CPR or Keraphix? TIA</font>

Huggette

cpr, keraphix, humectress, dpr-11 any one of those should work.

i use qp myself and usually do an aphogee treatment followed by cpr @w/heat) when i do my touch ups.

zoya_j

[ QUOTE ]
cpr, keraphix, humectress, dpr-11 any one of those should work.

i use qp myself and usually do an aphogee treatment followed by cpr @w/heat) when i do my touch ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA although i haven't used keraphix, i've heard great things about it. the aphogee treatment is another good one too. I used this prior to my touch up

Faith

PLease, please tell me how the Elast QP is after using it. Have you used it before? I want to try that instead of the Affirm. If I use elasta I would probably just use the relaxer and neutralizer but use the affirm 5 in 1 as my before neutralizing conditioner (otherwise use the intense). I don't think you should use anything too strong. I think the DPR is stronger than the intense.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
[ QUOTE ]
PLease, please tell me how the Elast QP is after using it. Have you used it before? I want to try that instead of the Affirm. If I use elasta I would probably just use the relaxer and neutralizer but use the affirm 5 in 1 as my before neutralizing conditioner (otherwise use the intense). I don't think you have anything too strong. I think the DPR is stronger than the intense.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">Faith, this is my first time using Elasta relaxer. Back in the days of the Jheri Curls, I used their individual products from rearrangers to curl activators.

Sure, I'll let you know the results Saturday night. I plan on purchasing Intense when I return to the BSS. BTW, what is your hair type? </font>

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I'm going to take up on the suggestions and try Intense. I'll let you know the results Saturday. Thanx for the responses. </font>