What should I do after my touchup?

Cxshortie

I was about 12 weeks post relaxer so I decided to have my sister put do my touchup. Now I am wondering should I re - wash my hair tomorrow or should I be ok with just using the neutralizing shampoo and moisturing conditioner (which I used after putting the relaxer in)?

I agree with Lovechic. Deep conditioning with a good moisturizing conditioner works very well for me.

I also wash my hair with my usual shampoo after washing thoroughly with the neutralizing shampoo, followed by the deep conditioning. I only do this because washing with the neutralizing shampoo only seems to leave my hair stiff (it leaves a film on my hair). Sometimes I wait until the next day to re-wash my hair with my usual shampoo.

Isis said:
I agree with Lovechic. Deep conditioning with a good moisturizing conditioner works very well for me.

I also wash my hair with my usual shampoo after washing thoroughly with the neutralizing shampoo, followed by the deep conditioning. I only do this because washing with the neutralizing shampoo only seems to leave my hair stiff (it leaves a film on my hair). Sometimes I wait until the next day to re-wash my hair with my usual shampoo.
I totally agree!!! :up:

Back