Where to buy...

ImaBoss

Hello Ladies,

For those that use these...Are you ladies buying Aubrey Organics, Elucence or Hairveda products online? if so what site is best? Just asking because I did not see any of these in my local BSS.

Thanks

Cassandra1975

I don't know about the other two, but HairVeda is a business run by one of the members here. You have to purchase from her site - you cannot purchase in stores.

ajacks

VitaCost - Aubrey Organics. This is the cheapest online site I know of. You can also get it at Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe.

Hairveda - This is the only place to get Hairveda.

I am not sure where to buy Elucence.

ImaBoss

I don't know about the other two, but HairVeda is a business run by one of the members here. You have to purchase from her site - you cannot purchase in stores.

Oh really? thanks, maybe some of the other members will chime in and give me the details on where to purchase it.

Libra08

Hairveda is only sold online. Aubrey organics is usually sold in in whole foods stores. You can go to their website and they have a store locator link. If you don't have a store that sells Aubrey Organics, then you can order from Vitacost. They're pretty inexpensive. I still don't know where to purchase Elucence...

Evazhair

You can get Aubrey's from whole foods, vitaminshoppe and other health food stores
Some salons sell Elucence products depending on your location.

loulou82

Vitacost.com for Aubrey's Organics

Curlmart.com for Elucence (the shipping is a killer but the products last a long time (for me)

BirdieGray

Hairveda's website is hairveda.com. I just bought some Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Condish from Vitamin Shoppe. It was $8 and some change. I later saw it at one of my local health food store's for about $12. I was so glad I saved a little bit of money by making that extra stop. As far as Elucence is concerned, I'm not sure where you buy that from but I'm sure if you google it, you'll get lots of results. When I order "organic/natural" hair products online I like to get them from www.vitacost.com because they offer $4.99 flat rate shipping. I order from them when I need to stock up on my vitamins and other products like AO, Giovanni - they have a pretty good selection and all of their items are cheaper than what you would pay in-store. I'm getting to the point, though that I don't feel like waiting for shipping and ordering stuff in bulk, which is why I bought the AO from an actual store. It doesn't usually take too long to get stuff from Vitacost, but I'm just impatient these days. HTH! :grin: