Where to buy professional products ?

A_Christian

Hello all. I buy some products online, but I'd really rather buy products from a physical store. I get Kera Care and Nexxus products from JC Penney and Dillards Salons, and Mizani from Jc Penney or Trade Secret. Does anyone buy products from lines such as Design Essentials, Elucence, Giovanni, Aubrey Organics, and Joico etc... from actual stores rather than online ? (I don't mind buying stuff online, but I'm trying to eliminate paying for shipping... I'm starting to be cheap !

myco

Giovanni, Aubrey and Jason products can usually be found at healthfood stores. If you have a "Whole Foods Market" near you, they have a really good selection. I agree about trying to eliminate shipping costs whenever possible. I like going to places like Trade Secrets for professional products because they always have the large bottles.

A_Christian

I'll have to check to see if I can find a whole foods market. I know of a place called "wild oats" that sells natural products, but the last time I checked they eliminated some of the aubrey products. Thanks for replying.

Allandra

I've purchased Giovanni and Aubrey Organics products from the Vitamin Shoppe. You can check their web site to see if they have a store near you. I've seen Joico products at Trade Secret. There are some salons that carry Elucence products. I've called the VERY few in my area that carried them a long time ago. These salons REALLY jacked up the price of the Elucence products. When I spoke with Lisa Pleasant (from Pleasant Image - the place that carries Elucence products online) she mentioned that they had the lowest prices - whole sale prices. IMO, it's much cheaper to order Elucence online (even with shipping / handling charges). As far as Design Essentials, some hair salons carry them (mainly the ones that use this line). Other than that, I haven't seen them at any stores.

keez1979

Kroger carries some Joico, Biosilk, Paul Mitchell, Sebastian, etc. in the Atlanta area. Maybe it does in other states as well.

A_Christian

I will have to check all of these places as well as some of the websites. I will also check out trade secret again to see if they carry Joico. Thanks again everyone

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
You should be able to find Joico at Trace Secret and Ulta. I recommend that you get it at one of these places rather than a supermarket.

A_Christian

Thanks Supergirl, I will check trade secret out again. I really want to use the Joico K-pack protein treatment that you and a lot of other members have gotten good results from.

caress

I buy professional products from Trade Secret, Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply and Hair Town (a local store). These are all beauty supply stores.