Any relaxed ladies use Aubrey Organics? What are your results?

BUMPING

Has anyone used the Mandarin Hair Gelly or the Rosa Mosqueta? What are you reviews/results on Either?:grin:

Thanks Ladies.

love, love, love it! I use HSR everyweek. it really leaves the hair smelling of flowers after it's been rinsed, too.

Thanks to everyone for responding. I bought and tried the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner yesterday, and I LOVE IT! :grin: It just melted into my hair like butter, and definitely detangled my roots. I am 16 weeks post relaxer, and trying to continue stretching. I think this conditioner will have to be in my rotation. I might try the GPB conditioner later, since so many give it rave reviews.

i am glad you and your hair love AO HSR.....i have been using AO conditioners and shampoos for over ten years now....Love em, love em......smile

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Aubrey Organics HSR mixed w/ some Giovanni 50/50 moisturizing conditioner... it's a great moisturizing mixture for my hair.

GPB is one of my favorite protein conditioners. I just love how natural it looks, feels, and smells. It does a really good job.

I'm about to finish my HSR in 2 weeks. I won't repurchase. I like GPB and will probably try White Camellia next. The HSR doesn't do anything special (for the price) on my wet or dry hair. I even thinned it out with EVOO. No dice. I apprecite it being a natural product but we can do better.

I'm about to finish my HSR in 2 weeks. I won't repurchase. I like GPB and will probably try White Camellia next. The HSR doesn't do anything special (for the price) on my wet or dry hair. I even thinned it out with EVOO. No dice. I apprecite it being a natural product but we can do better.

I too, have been debating whether I will repurchase the HSR or Not? Not that I didn't care for it. It works Great with Steam and with a Heat Cap. I am also going to try it as a Leave In. Love the WC and the GPB.:lick:

I also have the Island Naturals, The Aloe & Jojoba, the Blue Camomile and the Rosa Mosqueta. I will be evaluating them all. To decide which stays/which goes.:rolleyes:

Will definitely keep the WC and the GPB somewhere in my Current Rotation.

I too, have been debating whether I will repurchase the HSR or Not? Not that I didn't care for it. It works Great with Steam and with a Heat Cap. I am also going to try it as a Leave In. Love the WC and the GPB.:lick:

I also have the Island Naturals, The Aloe & Jojoba, the Blue Camomile and the Rosa Mosqueta. I will be evaluating them all. To decide which stays/which goes.:rolleyes:

Will definitely keep the WC and the GPB somewhere in my Current Rotation.

IA, my first bottle of HSR sat in the back of the closet for about year. One day I decided to apply it before I exercised and it was hair heaven.

IA, my first bottle of HSR sat in the back of the closet for about year. One day I decided to apply it before I exercised and it was hair heaven.

You're right. Again, it's not a bad product. As with as products, you gotta know how to work it!:grin:

I like to evaluate and determine what are my expected outcomes. And how can I tweak it to make it work better. If I hadn't added heat, I would probably think the majority of the AO's were just so-so. Personally, Heat Made them for Me. Now I need to see if it can work as a Leave-In. Before I totally kick it to the curb.:look:

And I will begin doing this for each product before I re-purchase Anything.

*My Bandwagon Jumpin' On days are over.*

See,I held off trying this stuff for the longest,because most product raves on the board suck for me.lol
However,i finally tried the Island Naturals,and i love,love,love it!!!
I'm so mad at myself for waiting this long to use this stuff.
I have dc'ed as well as co-washed with it and i am 100% sure this is a staple for my transitioning hair(about 2 ins. ng).
I really want to try the gpb,but it has protein from oysters,and i'm paranoid about using anything shellfish related at home,because hubby is allergic.
Is that an unrational fear?I mean,his face couldn't swell up or anything from me using it right?:perplexed:ohwell:
Help!!

YES!!! i am in LOVE with GBP!!! and Honeysuckle rose is a gem as well. both leave my hair wonderfully moisturized, have good slip under running water, and leave the most amazing scent on my hair, even long after it dries. :yep:

See,I held off trying this stuff for the longest,because most product raves on the board suck for me.lol
However,i finally tried the Island Naturals,and i love,love,love it!!!
I'm so mad at myself for waiting this long to use this stuff.
I have dc'ed as well as co-washed with it and i am 100% sure this is a staple for my transitioning hair(about 2 ins. ng).
I really want to try the gpb,but it has protein from oysters,and i'm paranoid about using anything shellfish related at home,because hubby is allergic.
Is that an unrational fear?I mean,his face couldn't swell up or anything from me using it right?:perplexed:ohwell:
Help!!

hmm, this is a valid concern. if i remember correctly, the protein was from oyster shells. but i suppose if you have an allergy to shellfish, that includes their shells. this is a product you might want to steer clear of, for your hubby's sake. :yep:

I've had AO GPB in rotation for years, and finally tried the White Cameilla last night on dry hair and love it! This is the first braid out that did not frizz on me. My hair has been bouncy and well hydrated all day. I DC on dry hair, no heat, for about 30 mins. I shampooed, and then did an in shower condition with Shescentit avocado conditioner while I showered. I used Alba Botanica leave-in and sealed with coconut oil. Fab-u-lous! I think I may have to save it for when I am about 7-8 weeks post relaxer in order to tame my new growth. Good stuff.

I 1st began using AO while relaxed, and it did glorious things for my hair. I've been a consistent user from relaxed, to natural, to texlaxed, to transitioning, and all in between! My faves are AO GPB condish, AO Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo & Cond, AO Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo & Cond., and I want to try White Camellia & Desert Rose sooner or later!

I love the AOHR, but I ran out and never restocked. This stuff always made my hair feel so soft and moisturized and I loved the smell.

I 1st began using AO while relaxed, and it did glorious things for my hair. I've been a consistent user from relaxed, to natural, to texlaxed, to transitioning, and all in between! My faves are AO GPB condish, AO Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo & Cond, AO Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo & Cond., and I want to try White Camellia & Desert Rose sooner or later!

For those who use the Rosa Mosqueta, what do you like about this one? Thinking about trying it.

Anyone have any reviews on the Rosa Mosqueat? Trying to get my summer line up ready - doing a summer stretch that may turn into a transition. GPB and WC are my top two hitters right now.

Anyone have any reviews on the Rosa Mosqueat? Trying to get my summer line up ready - doing a summer stretch that may turn into a transition. GPB and WC are my top two hitters right now.

I started using AO products while I was relaxed bone straight about 5 yrs ago. My products were: GPB Glycogen Condish, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo & Cond., and Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo & Condish. I have used them all with wonderful results. I now dilute my shampoos in a color applicator bottle (about a quarter-sized amt of poo to the rest water in a 12 oz bottle). I use the Rosa Mosqueta products (currently in rotation) since I have fresh color and they are for color-treated hair. GPB is a great light-moderate protein conditioner for all hair types. HTH!

ETA: When I began using AO products (1st time using Vegan/Natural products on my hair abt 5 yrs ago), my hair did a 180 in condition, thickness, and feel. I am still using AO, I alternate with other products, but I'm 10 months into my transition. I thought I responded to this thread (I did below), but I just decided to include more info about my results with Rosa Mosqueta...makes my hair soft, and protects the color. I love the smell of roses, so its right up my alley anyway!

Last edited:
I really am dying to try Rosa mosqueta but its more expensive than the others
I will treat myself one day though

OMG STOP THE FREAKIN PRESS!!!!

My sister let me try her Aubrey Organics Conditioner today....hole lup waylaminit!! Ladies....why ya'll ain't tell me bout dis here conditioner?!?! I put it in my hair today because i had to re-co-wash bc of a wash n go wrong yesterday....it just fixed erthang!!!:gorgeous:....conditioner was so good it brought the country out ya gurl!:laugh:

OMG! I'm SO glad i got a new job and i get paid next week and i WILL be hittin up the Vitamin Shoppe for 2 bottles of this...or maybe this one and the Camelia....i just know i need multiple bottles of the HSR because OMG! That's why!:lachen::lachen:

OMG STOP THE FREAKIN PRESS!!!!

My sister let me try her Aubrey Organics Conditioner today....hole lup waylaminit!! Ladies....why ya'll ain't tell me bout dis here conditioner?!?! I put it in my hair today because i had to re-co-wash bc of a wash n go wrong yesterday....it just fixed erthang!!!:gorgeous:....conditioner was so good it brought the country out ya gurl!:laugh:

OMG! I'm SO glad i got a new job and i get paid next week and i WILL be hittin up the Vitamin Shoppe for 2 bottles of this...or maybe this one and the Camelia....i just know i need multiple bottles of the HSR because OMG! That's why!:lachen::lachen:

Alright this is important. Please listen carefully, Smiling Elephant. If you want to get some Honeysuckle Rose, that's great. By all means, get yourself a bottle. However, do not ... I repeat ... DO NOT leave that store without scoring some White Camellia. Capiche?

You can thank me later. :grin:

:lachen:

Alright this is important. Please listen carefully, Smiling Elephant. If you want to get some Honeysuckle Rose, that's great. By all means, get yourself a bottle. However, do not ... I repeat ... DO NOT leave that store without scoring some White Camellia. Capiche?

You can thank me later. :grin:

:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Yes ma'am!:laugh:

bumping just bought rosa mosqueta my hairs not color treated but ive been dying to try it
it was on sale yesterday at whole foods
im gonna use it today!

Back