Where can I buy dominican products?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I hear they're all the rave and I see so many people talking about them, so I would like to know where I can buy them. My local BSS doesn't sell any dominican products, so unfortunately, I have to order them online. So, can anyone tell me a good site where I can order them from? 2 in particular that I am interested in are the Lacio Lacio and the Silicon Mix. Thanks ladies!!

SvelteVelvet

If you live on the East coast and don't mind paying higher prices for things you can get cheaper at other places just to get in 1 or 2 business days www.ibeautyny.com I also recommend this if you are looking for a product you can't find anywhere else.

If you want to save money and don't mind waiting a week, or paying higher prices for quicker shipping www.sickbay.biz (the cheapest dom products I've found on the net)

These are the only 2 sites I've ordered from..

There's also www.Pelobonito.com and www.roundbrushhair.com reasonable prices but may not always have the products you are looking for.

wheezy807

miss_cherokee said:
I hear they're all the rave and I see so many people talking about them, so I would like to know where I can buy them. My local BSS doesn't sell any dominican products, so unfortunately, I have to order them online. So, can anyone tell me a good site where I can order them from? 2 in particular that I am interested in are the Lacio Lacio and the Silicon Mix. Thanks ladies,
Go to http://www.dominicanhaircare.com/salons and put in your info. Most dominican salons sell products. In case you don't want to order them online.

Last edited:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Wow!!! Thank you ladies!! I have a question though: for those of you who have ordered from sickbay.biz, how long did it take you to receive your products?

janeemat

miss_cherokee said:
Wow!!! Thank you ladies!! I have a question though: for those of you who have ordered from sickbay.biz, how long did it take you to receive your products?

I have ordered from sickbay and it takes about a week. They do have the best prices. Ibeauty is very fast but cost a little more. Roundbrush prices are a little more than both, but the customer service is wonderful.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
janeemat said:
I have ordered from sickbay and it takes about a week. They do have the best prices. Ibeauty is very fast but cost a little more. Roundbrush prices are a little more than both, but the customer service is wonderful.

Thanks, I was getting ready to order a few products. I can wait a week. I'm not in a hurry, so 'preciate the recommendations!! One more thing: do you know of any good/cheap sites that sell Indian hair products as well? I was really interested in trying out the Shikakai powder, but I would like to get some good recommendations before buying it.

Lotus

miss_cherokee said:

3 days.

I ordered June 5th (at night).
My package was shipped June 6th.
It arrived June 9th.

Lotus

SvelteVelvet said:
Whoa chicky! I didn't know about all of these. Thanks!

Welcome. I'm thinking of staring a thread w/place for on-line purchases and local purchases- by state. I've got a list going... so I'll wait until I get more than add to it.