I had a Real Good Day Today

leona2025

I went to Ulta, Beauty Brands, Trade Secret, and Walmart Salon to try to find Nexxus Humectin. I went to the Jc Penney Salon Yesterday and tried to buy it, but after talking with a stylist she talked me into some keracare and I left without it.

She did give me some free sample of Nexxus New Y line for damaged hair. This stylist was awesome. She did say the theratin shampoo was not good for color treated hair and that it was very drying. She was talking about prepooing and she even took me the bowl so I can get a feel for some of the conditioners and shampoos.

So I had to locate another JC Penney Salon and go there because I didn't want to go back to the same one and have them see me again and be like:rolleyes:she back? The other JC Penney's had it on clearance for 3.00:grin: I bought 2 it came with shampoo also. At the first Jc Penny it was 20 bucks.

On the way home I spotted a TJ Maxx and remembered ya'll. My arms were full of products until I seen the Walmart like lines. I dropped it all and was gone. I found this Pumpkin Potion Leave in By Sexy Hair, it's the best thing I ever smelled. I must buy it. :lick: SO I guess that's 3 conditioners I have to try.

leona2025

Man the actual price of that Leave is 15.99 it was 5 bucks in TJ Maxx:wallbash:. It's discontinued!!!:cry:

Last edited: