What type of braids for a twa wearer?

morehairplease

Ladies what type of braid styles can a twa wearer get? My hair is a little over an inch and I really want to get braids. I saw this lady with yarn braids the other day and thought that were so pretty. But I recently found out that they are very drying to the hair, due to the yarn being 100% cotton. Are there any other braid style options I can get w/such little amount of hair?

thanks in advance,
ladies

glamazon386

Tishee I think you can get any kind of braids. As long as it's long enough for the braider to grip your hair. If my braider can grip the tiny 1 inch sections i have in the back of my head they should be able to braid yours as well.

morehairplease

Cooyah said:
I have kinky twists in my hair now, I moisturise daily w/ water and glycerine.

thanks Cooyah! Do you mind me asking how long you plan on keeping them in your hair for? Also, do you plan on washing them? If so, how exactly are you going to do this?

tia,
tishee

morehairplease

bmoreflyygirl said:
Tishee I think you can get any kind of braids. As long as it's long enough for the braider to grip your hair. If my braider can grip the tiny 1 inch sections i have in the back of my head they should be able to braid yours as well.

thanks bmoreflyygirl.