What should I order?

bollyhair

from sickbay.biz? I've decided to go ahead and order some products, but I only want to spend $20-$25. Other than Salerm 21, what should I order? Any die hard Dominican product fans or anyone who has ordered from sickbay.biz out there want to give me a suggestion? I already have Nacidit and Miss Key products, so are there any other products that I ABSOLUTELY MUST order, in your opinion?
scratchchin.gif
scratchchin.gif

Capilo Sole and Cinnamon (smells heavenly & good for the hair)
Rysell coconut conditioner
Crom Emergencia (protein)
Lacio Lacio (similar to Salerm 21)
Salerm Wheat Germ conditioning treatment

The Seven Wonder cream is really great I love left my hair moisturized and a silky feel.
Rysell Coconut Treatment
Capilo Sole & Cinnamon
Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner

The Seven Wonders Cream is a conditioner. It makes your hair super soft, it gives great slip, and it makes my hair sooo easy to comb through! It leaves my hair really moisturized.
smile.gif

i just ordered
Capilo Protein Conditioner - 8 oz. 1.50
Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioner - 8 oz. 1.50
Salerm 21 - 6.9 oz. 6.99
Capilo Honey and Milk Conditioner - 8 oz. 1.50 Charlot The Seven Wonders Cream - 16 oz.

I figure at 1.50 it was worth the try. I can always use it on the kids or give it away. Al that was less than $25.00 w/ shipping

OMG! What am I doing?! This is the third/fourth post I've read on Dominican products. You guys got me going crazy!
nuts.gif
I tried, I really tried to hold out from ordering more products
fan.gif
But as I type I'm in the process of emailing them to add Seven Wonders Cream, Rysell Coconut Treatment and Salerm Wheat Germ Mask to my already 6 product-long order.

Back