Sickbay.biz...What to order??

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Hello Ladies, :yah:

Since I've heard such wonderfull things about Dominican Products/salons, I heard about this web-site and I logged.

First, let me say WOW!! :eek: Everything is really cheap. I wanted to place an order ASAP and I just wanted to know from you ladies:

1)Have you ordered any products from them? If so how are they?
2)What dominican products do you recommend?

Thanks in advance ladies. :kiss:

I just placed and order with them for the first time and should be getting it soon.

I'd recommened the Salerm even though it's not a Dominican product. I ordered the Alter Ego Revitalizing Lotion and the Garlic Hot Oil Treatment. Never tried them before.

I'd say the same...
Salerm Wheat germ
Alter Ego Garlic Oil
Revitalizing drops

and

Capilo Honey & Milk (1.50!--I CO wash with this in the summer)
Laifer Honey & Almond Rinse
Salerm 21 (I've never tried Lacio Lacio)

Boadicea said:
I just placed and order with them for the first time and should be getting it soon.

I'd recommened the Salerm even though it's not a Dominican product. I ordered the Alter Ego Revitalizing Lotion and the Garlic Hot Oil Treatment. Never tried them before.

i do not reccomend paying by credit card.

My favorite is Salerm Wheat Germ Oil Mask. and if you hate it, I will buy it from you *nods head*

Hmmmmmmmm

Capilo Whale Sperm Hair Conditioner - 16 oz.

I don't think I could bring myself to use this.

:lol: The conditioner contains Sperm Whale blubber/oil, it isn't whale sperm.

senimoni said:
Hmmmmmmmm

Capilo Whale Sperm Hair Conditioner - 16 oz.

I don't think I could bring myself to use this.

Salerm 21.....I love this product. I did just purchase the Lacio Lacio off of Sickbay a few days ago. It gets excellent reviews by some of the ladies on the board. I hope it works as well for me!:)

not to hijack or anything.. but has anyone ever tried one of the dominican Shampoos? (like the Capilo Cinnamon Sole Shampoo or something...?)

candibaby said:
not to hijack or anything.. but has anyone ever tried one of the dominican Shampoos? (like the Capilo Cinnamon Sole Shampoo or something...?)

I was wondering the same exact thing?? :lol:

I am still overwhelmed with this website and have a whole list of items I want to try.
What Ive purchased so far:
Capilo Milk and Honey Conditioner (excellent and smells yummy, I use it to deep condition)
Capilo Milk and Honey Rinse (love it, the smell and it detangles VERY well as a final rinse, I also use it on the lst few inches of my hair before I put in a bun)
Capilo Cinnamon and Sole Rinse (havent used yet)
Lafier Rinse (its ok, didnt really care for the smell, probably wont buy again)

candibaby said:

I heard that the shampoos was very drying. One line of shampoo contains formaldehyde [sic] a.k.a. embalming fluid as a cheap preservative.

Champagne_Wishes said:
I heard that the shampoos was very drying. One line of shampoo contains formaldehyde [sic] a.k.a. embalming fluid as a cheap preservative.

WOW!! Thanks for the info, champagne_wishes. I will defenitly try the Capilo Milk & Honey conditioner and the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask. :yep:

Champagne_Wishes said:

:eek: thanks for the heads up! i'll be sure to steer clear of the dominican shampoos!

I hope that you have not placed the order yet Sugaplum. An incident occured where I ordered from them (sickbay) and my account was wiped out completely. I did get my money back (my bank so graciously reimbursed me). So therefore I would not recommend using a credit card that is linked to a bank account.

I have heard that they now offer Paypal, and you can always send a money order also. :)

Oh NO! I just ordered from them for the first time this week and used my debit card!!!!!!I forgot all about your troubles with them, Cinna. I will definitely be eagle-eyeing my account!

I ordered from them on Feb. 2. My order was received by my rental office on Feb. 8 and i picked it up this am. I used paypal when i ordered from them. I ordered 3 ea (8 oz.) of Capillo Honey and Milk Hair conditioner-$1.50, 3 ea. (8 oz) of Capillo Sole & cinnamon hair conditioner-$1.50, 1 ea Kan Kanechomn Crystal Bath Deep Conditioning Cream- 1000 g- $15.50, 1 ea Kan kanechomn Jaborandi Deep conditioning cream- 1000 g- $15.50. I used the capillo sole & cinnamon hair conditioner this am and i love the smell, the way my hair felt and looked afterwards- this one is definitely a keeper. I haven't tried the others yet. good luck.

I have the following
Salerm Wheat Germ Mask
Salerm 21
Lacio Lacio
Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatment
Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Cristalli Liquidi
Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioner and Rinse
Capilo Aloe vera Condiioner
Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner and Rinse
Nacidit Advocado Conditioner
9 en 1 Conditioner and Rinse
10 en 1 Conditioner and Rinse
Kan Kanechomn Jaborandi Deep Conditioner
kan kAnechomn Crystal bath Deep Conditioner
Seven Wonder Cream
Aprentadora
Star Wheat Germ Conditioner
Nice and Gloss Hot Oil Tx

Last edited:
Cinnabuns said:
I hope that you have not placed the order yet Sugaplum. An incident occured where I ordered from them (sickbay) and my account was wiped out completely. I did get my money back (my bank so graciously reimbursed me). So therefore I would not recommend using a credit card that is linked to a bank account.

I have heard that they now offer Paypal, and you can always send a money order also. :)

Ohh snap Cinna!! :eek: I didn't know that happened. Good thing I didn't oder anything yet. Ok I'll send a money order. Thanks sis :kiss:

LABETT said:
I have the following
Salerm Wheat Germ Mask
Salerm 21
Lacio Lacio
Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatment
Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Cristalli Liquidi
Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioner and Rinse
Capilo Aloe vera Condiioner
Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner and Rinse
Nacidit Advocado Conditioner
9 en 1 Conditioner and Rinse
10 en 1 Conditioner and Rinse
Kan Kanechomn Jaborandi Deep Conditioner
kan kAnechomn Crystal bath Deep Conditioner
Seven Wonder Cream
Aprentadora
Star Wheat Germ Conditioner
Nice and Gloss Hot Oil Tx

Hi, do you like the Stat Wheat Germ conditioner? I have this product too, but I have not tried it yet.

I ordered from them last week and I didn't know about the checkcard thing! I hope it's all good. . .

I ordered the Capilo Milk and Honey and the 10-in-1. I hope they work well as deep conditioners!

Back