Dominican products

nmfsc

Which Miss Key products is everyone using that yield great results? I am getting confused about the dominican products. I tried a search, but did not get adequate results. I would like to order some from sickbay.biz, but want to get the right ones. Can anyone please recommend/review the shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins, etc.? Also, I notice the conditioners having sterilized alcohol in it. Is that good or bad?

Thank you in advance

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I think most are using the Miss key 10 en 1 Super Rinse and Super Conditioner.
The "right" products are a matter of preference. Of the products offered on Sickbay, I like the heaviness of the Capilo and Henna Queen conditioners. Someone else might think they are too greasy. The Nacidit conditioners are not as thick and oily, but they are still great moisturizing conditioners, IMO. I'm not wild about most Dominican shampoos. They are too harsh. The Nacidit Olive Oil shampoo is gentle on my hair, though. It's all trial and error.

bollyhair

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
The "right" products are a matter of preference. Of the products offered on Sickbay, I like the heaviness of the Capilo and Henna Queen conditioners.

Someone else might think they are too greasy. The Nacidit conditioners are not as thick and oily, but they are still great moisturizing conditioners, IMO. I'm not wild about most Dominican shampoos. They are too harsh. The Nacidit Olive Oil shampoo is gentle on my hair, though. It's all trial and error.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is Sickbay?

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
bollyhair said:
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
The "right" products are a matter of preference. Of the products offered on Sickbay, I like the heaviness of the Capilo and Henna Queen conditioners.

Someone else might think they are too greasy. The Nacidit conditioners are not as thick and oily, but they are still great moisturizing conditioners, IMO. I'm not wild about most Dominican shampoos. They are too harsh. The Nacidit Olive Oil shampoo is gentle on my hair, though. It's all trial and error.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is Sickbay?

[/ QUOTE ]
sickbay.biz is a website. Check it out. They carry medical supplies, hair supplies, etc.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
The "right" products are a matter of preference. Of the products offered on Sickbay, I like the heaviness of the Capilo and Henna Queen conditioners. Someone else might think they are too greasy. The Nacidit conditioners are not as thick and oily, but they are still great moisturizing conditioners, IMO. I'm not wild about most Dominican shampoos. They are too harsh. The Nacidit Olive Oil shampoo is gentle on my hair, though. It's all trial and error.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, what she said.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
It's in a white bottle/jar with blue and red lettering. It's smells very good!
Like tropical fruit or peach yogurt.

moneychaser

Dang it.. I have the wrong conditioner.. haha... Its called 10 en 1, I guess it isnt Ms. Keyes.. Thanks Allandra

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Dang it.. I have the wrong conditioner.. haha... Its called 10 en 1, I guess it isnt Ms. Keyes.. Thanks Allandra

[/ QUOTE ]
You're welcome. It's by Miss Keys.

KinksnCurlz

i had that and i HATED it on my hair....
i didn't use heat, just left it in for like 10-15 mins.
i gave it to my sitter for her kids.

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
It's in a white bottle/jar with blue and red lettering. It's smells very good!
Like tropical fruit or peach yogurt.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have this one too and it does look like peach yogurt.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
i had that and i HATED it on my hair....
i didn't use heat, just left it in for like 10-15 mins.
i gave it to my sitter for her kids.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't like it either

Lindy

Well, I used the Miss Keys 10 en 1 on my hair last night, w/o heat, and as always, it smelled delicious, but it never gives me any slip. I think it's supposed to be a light protein though, so maybe that's why...

Although I do love the smell of this stuff, I doubt if I will repurchase it... just not sure if it's doing my hair any good or not...

nmfsc

Hmm, too many negatives for me to consider ordering it online. If I see it around town, I may pick it up.
Thanks everyone.

Mija

Exotical OG
I didn't like the Miss keys or the salerm either. I did like capilo honey conditioner but I havent tried them again because I have too many other conditioners to use right now.