Dominican Products --- Advice Needed

ak46

Hi ladies,
I've been wanting to try dominican products for awhile now but couldn't figure out which ones to buy. Well I finally decided on what to buy and ran into a couple problems:
---roundbrushhair.com is down for maintenance
and
---sickbay.biz: When I tried to order the Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Rinse, they told me that Miss Key is currently having problems with the FDA and they don't know when they will get more products from them.

Do you ladies know where else I could find this product?
What other Dominican Rinses do you recommend?

right now the products I want to buy are:
-Lacio Lacio leave in
-Silicon Mix
-Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Rinse

i bought from ibeautyny. HTH. I was able to purchase Miss Keyes. Oh but it wasn't the rinse, it was the conditioner.

wheezy807 said:
i bought from ibeautyny. HTH. I was able to purchase Miss Keyes. Oh but it wasn't the rinse, it was the conditioner.

Thanks alot, I checked it out and they have the rinse on their website....but now I have a whole lot more products to chose from :lol:

Thanks again :)

Haven't tried them yet but i bought salerm21 leave in, miss keyes 10 en 1 super conditioner, silicon mix treatment intensive, toque agico emergencia, and star lacio lacio. I wanna try some rinses and that pratial(sp?) silk worm. I also wanna try a shampoo, but haven't heard any good "raves", maybe 12 en 1, 9 en 1, or aceite de olivia?

ak46 said:
Thanks alot, I checked it out and they have the rinse on their website....but now I have a whole lot more products to chose from :lol:

Thanks again :)

Your so welcome, same prices as roundbrushhair. But i still would like to order from there one day. Hopefully when she opens, she will have more of a variety like ibeautyny. But i like roundbrushhair because it gives more description of the product.

wheezy807 said:
Haven't tried them yet but i bought salerm21 leave in, miss keyes 10 en 1 super conditioner, silicon mix treatment intensive, toque agico emergencia, and star lacio lacio. I wanna try some rinses and that pratial(sp?) silk worm. I also wanna try a shampoo, but haven't heard any good "raves", maybe 12 en 1, 9 en 1, or aceite de olivia?

Wow....you have a lot of products to try :grin: I'm also really interested in trying some Dominican rinses but I don't hear too much about them on the board....mainly just the deep conditioners and the leave-ins.

I like 12 en 1 and Pratial rinses...just got Tropical Degil Wheat germ (wrote a thread about it) and I *heart* it. La bomba is good too.

ibeauty is quick!

neenee280 said:
I like 12 en 1 and Pratial rinses...just got Tropical Degil Wheat germ (wrote a thread about it) and I *heart* it. La bomba is good too.

ibeauty is quick!

Is this the 12 en 1 you're talking about?
TC%20034401(5).jpg

My precious dominican conditioners are: Alopecil Apretendora, Silicone Mix, Emergencia and Praital (the purple one), I also like Capilo Honey and Milk rinse. All of them detangle, keeps the strands extra smooth and silky, but Emergencia has more of a balance for both protein/strength and moisture. HTH.

I'm going to the Dom Salon today just for a wash n' set (no blowout, big sis!) and I'm going to get some Salerm 21 and am considering the wheat germ hair mask.

I am a professional lurker; I heard Kinikakes in another thread talking about the Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse, so i bought it, since my fine hair tangles easily when washing (when i was younger the tangles were so bad i would cut them out)... But as usual Kinikakes was sooo right, this thing is great, I highly recommend it. i use it after I shampoo and while i am rinsing it out, I am combing as well, it leaves my hair like butta:thumbsup:

*** Plus, I live in Brooklyn so it was a rather cheap investment. 3.99 to be exact!

wheezy807 said:
thanks destiny,
those prices look even better, i wonder what the shipping looks like.

the shipping was $6 or $8 for my order of 6 products, i placed the order and received it in two business days. I ordered on a Friday and received my order tuesday.

Do Dominican Products realy make a dirffrence in your hair?. I want to try one to start , which one makes the most impact on any of you?

I love Lacio and Silicon Mix...but I just added Emergencia, and Capilo Olive oil poo and rinse. The poo is nothing to sing about, its good but won't repurchase. Emergencia is great!! It leaves my hair UBER soft and moisturized. I'll also repurchase the rinse...they sell it by the gallon :look:

Hair Iam said:
Do Dominican Products realy make a dirffrence in your hair?. I want to try one to start , which one makes the most impact on any of you?

I love Emergencia. For my hair, it's the best all round conditioner. I use it to DC weekly, occassinally as a Cw boost, and I mix it with Aphogee when I need a extra protein boost. I think Emergencia is best all round...

I think the Nacidit Avocado rinse is good too. I detangle in the shower and it gives me great slip.

Last edited:
Silicon Mix and Sole and Cinnamon conditioner are my favorites.
I buy the Gallon size Sole and Cinnamon & Pratial Silk Work Rinse.
Lacio Lacio,Silicon Mix and Salerm 21 are my leave-in conditioners.

Back