What kind of flat iron does everyone use?

carameldiva

i have a wigo 1" flat iron- no complaints here. I got it over the weekend at ulta. Regular price-$49.99. Sale price-$17.99.

lovechic

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Earlier in 2004, I bought Conair® "Shiny Stylers" 4-in-1 Plated System

I only used it a few times and did not like it. It was the first time I ever used a flat iron. I don't think I'll ever use a flat iron again. Maybe because I don't know how to use one. Well one time, I let my friend flat iron my hair once with a Gold 'n Hot flat iron and it came out allright. But I felt like it was torture on my hair. I don't think I'll use one again because they seem very damaging to my hair...all that direct heat applied over and over just to get it straight and the way you want it. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[/ QUOTE ] POOH, I know you don't use direct heat anymore, but if in the future you do, invest in a better quality ceramic flat iron. I promise you will not be disapointed! Cause thoes conair irons are crap!!! They sold those at my old job, and people always brought them back. Thoes metal plates are almost obsolete now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Angelicus

I have the regular ol CHI iron. I saturate my hair with a leave-in, (Salerm 21, LUST) airdry, sit under the dryer with soaking wet hair, or rollerset. Then I flat iron, making sure I don't go all the way to the ends. For me, flat ironing takes well over an hour and 15 minutes.