What is your "signature"/go-to hair style?

Qtee

WNG in warmer months and braidout or wig in colder months..I've been wearing a bun for the past few days..I'm sick of it already..time for the wig..

beautyaddict1913

Twist out puff. I'm not good at hair styling and this is the only style I can do on my hair. It's fast, simple, easy and looks cute. This morning I was thinking to myself that I am going to have to find at least one other way to wear my hair.:ohwell:

You took ALL of these words directly from my mouth:lol: That is definitely my go-to style. I would just wear a twistout but it always looks a bit too wild for work so I pull it up in a puff. I keep saying that I may like twistouts more when my hair is longer. Bcuz I feel like I have so few hair options (a lot of stuff I try dont come out right) Im thinking of weaving sooner than March...Im going to try bantu-knot outs, braided bantu knot outs and a braid-out before I give up & weave...I havent tried any of that since my transitioning days, and those styles turned out horrible lol.

blessedandlucky

loose spiral waves but i am going to try to do a donut bun from now until the end of january. i hope i can make it because i hate buns..we'll see!

classychic1908

Buns, buns, and more buns!!

I'm going to try to wear more twists next year. About once or twice a month I wear a wash n go.

Duchesse

Braidout, part in the middle, pinned configuration in the back. I can't wait for my hair to grow a few more inches so I can start doing this again.

Rae81

Braidouts that will be it till Christmas.

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

knt1229

You took ALL of these words directly from my mouth:lol: That is definitely my go-to style. I would just wear a twistout but it always looks a bit too wild for work so I pull it up in a puff. I keep saying that I may like twistouts more when my hair is longer. Bcuz I feel like I have so few hair options (a lot of stuff I try dont come out right) Im thinking of weaving sooner than March...Im going to try bantu-knot outs, braided bantu knot outs and a braid-out before I give up & weave...I havent tried any of that since my transitioning days, and those styles turned out horrible lol.

:lol: that has been my experience too. All the other natural styles were a HAM when I tried them. I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and try them again. Practice makes perfect I hope.

celiabug

I usually wear my hair in a high messy bun. And I don't even bother slicking the top, sides, or back down I just put on a headband. It looks cute though.

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App