September 17th, 18th, & 19th - What R Your Hair Plans ????

Too late now for me to do anything, so I'm going to moisturize and seal in sections and let the steam from my shower soak everything in :lick:.

Tomorrow I'll clarify then do a moisturizing shampoo/dc.

I have been doing my hair ALL day...

- Shampooed w/ Chagrin Valley Bar (epic fail)
- Cassia (FAIL of the CENTURY)
- DC w/ Aussie 3 min and Wheat Germ...
- ACV rinse
- Leave in
- Burnt Sugar Pomade
- Prep to bun...

I will probably end up DCing again tomorrow night and cowashing...(darn cassia)

Tomorrow gonna co-wash with Suave Almond & Shea
Sunday going out to lunch, probably gonna try out my new phony pony

detangle & braid hair, poo, roux PC, DC, acv rinse, air dry (hopefully with soft silky hair this time)

Pre-poo, baggie (overnight) and detangle with Ojon restorative treatment
wash and dry deep condition with AOWC
Moisturise and twist.
Apply MT to the scalp

pre pood with wen fig oil
Went to the salon and got a wash and rollerset
used Wen Fig cleansing condish, then sweet almond mint remoist mask
used wen fig styling cream as my leave in.

DCed overnight with olive oil on Thursday night. Meant to use coconut oil but was distracted. Washed on Friday and air-dried some, blow dried some. Wearing messy bunned braid-out today. It's quite cute :)

Nothing. Got my hair flat ironed last weekend, so just kinda rolling with that under half wigs.

I am waiting on some half wigs I ordered to come in that are more natural textured. Hopefully they will come at the beginning of next week, then I will wash my hair and plait it up underneath and do a braid out on the leave out hair.

Today :):
-Prepoo with shea butter mixed with evoo and henna placenta on ends(yes I know the parabens are bad, but I only used it on my ends and it is the last of it)
-Wash with CON ultra moisturizing shamp with oils mixed in
-Don't have DC available at the moment
-Will just retwist and rebraid my hair with shea butter mix with evoo
-Sit under the dryer a half hr with flexrods in
-Wrap with satin bonnet

Well I started an oil steam last night with alma and grapeseed oils. Then my 1 yr. old required my attention. So I had cut that short at about 15 mins. I will try again on Sunday. I may try an alma tea rinse tomorrow, too.

I box braided my hair last night. No extensions, I am so glad I'm doing this hyh challenge right this year. 2 hours of work saves time during the week.

Here's what I did today:

-applied Tresemme Anti-Breakage conditioner & detangled
-washed with Quantum clarifying/chelating shampoo
-followed that with Aveda Dry Remedy shampoo
-applied Knot Today conditioner
-applied Curling Custard

I'm air drying now.

Today I detangled with Tresemee Flawless Curls and tonight I will wash and DC with Nexxus Aloe Rid and Miss Key's 10n 1

On Friday night I washed and blow-dried my hair in preparation for it to be flat ironed yesterday. I ended up DC-ing for 2 hours since I fell asleep but I don't really mind lol. I got my hair flat ironed and I think I have some new growth!!! YAY!!!:yay: Since I started my new regimen I haven't had nearly as much breakage or shedding and it looks like my hard work is beginning to pay off!!:woot:My hair just loves Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner lol! :grin:

Last edited:
Last night:
(a)took down braids
(b) co-washed/detangled/DC used Aussie Moist & Denman Brush
(c) moisturized hair used Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie & CFCG
(d)re-braided hair in 6 sections sealed ends with vaseline :D

Yesterday, I
1. Deep conditioned with honey, EVOO, and Yes to carrots conditioner for a few hours
2. Co-washed
3. Applied Kinky Curly Knot Today and Curling Custard (My cousin told me to test these products, so far, they are okay)

My hair is still braided and tied down under a scarf.

Today I am washing my hair, (weave) with Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo and Conditioner, and air drying. When it is fully dry moisturizing my hair with my mixture of infusium 23 and braid spray.+putting Jane Carter's nourish and shine on my nape and edges to promote growth.

Back