What Is Wrong With People???

Domonique Scott, a star of TLC"s "The Sisterhood" reality show, has been charged with fraud and making false statements in a case involving a low-income tutoring program for children.

Domonique Scott from the preachers' wives featured in the TLC reality show "The Sisterhood" and a self-described entrepreneur and evangelist, has been charged with fraud and making false statements in a case involving her supposed tutoring of low-income students.

"The Real Queen Maker" or Pastor D, as she also dubs herself, appeared earlier this year in "The Sisterhood" with husband-pastor Brian Scott, and was indicted Nov. 26 by a Fulton County grand jury for allegedly submitting false information for a tutoring company with the goal of getting federal funds for the program.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that prosecutors claim Scott "sent to the state Department of Education a false balance sheet, a false statement of net income, a program summary showing a false start date for her company and a forged letter from a fictitious bank representing a non-existent cash line of credit."

If convicted, the former reality show star could spend 25 years behind bars and pay a maximum fine of $400,000.

"The Sisterhood" debuted with much controversy on TLC in January 2013 and promised "a candid look into the larger-than-life preacher wives (aka First Ladies) who work to ensure that their families and churches run as smooth as Southern-churned butter." Scott, described by the network as "anything but your typical preacher's wife," and her husband lost their church, The Good Life Ministry, after falling on hard times.

At the time of the reality show's debut, the Scotts were "looking for new opportunities to fulfill their calling." While many tuned into TLC to watch the program, "The Sisterhood" proved too controversial for some, dissuading the network from renewing it for a second season.

"There are so many factors that contributed to the cancellation of the show, but ultimately it was the cast members themselves that caused our core viewers, Christians, to be grieved by their conduct and turned-off and disinterested in the show," explained Brian Lewis, one pastor-husband whose wife, Tara Lewis, was featured on the show.

"The premiere episode one was so way off base for those professing to be Christians and the sensationalized sexual content so blatant, the arguments so tense and the doctrinal differences so outlandish that it made people feel so uncomfortable that the show immediately lost 300,000 viewers and it undermined this phenomenal opportunity we had to witness His light in darkness."

Last edited:
Here is a picture of her mugshot...don't make no sense:

domonique-scott-mugshot.jpg

ForumRunner_20131205_190904.jpg

Sorry I made more than one post...I am on my phine and the copy/pasting would not allow me to put it all together.

Last edited:
Her edges though!

I can't even focus on the article.

I'll edit after my mind calms down.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

We do not belong to the lifestyles of the rich and famous group. She was enticed. I hope her husband did not take part. Riches and the desire for them are deceitful just like pie and pastry. Quietness and contentment with what we have is prosperous and safe.

Just a sad thing when money rules your heart. She may get 25 years if convicted and pay $400, 000.00 fine. Crazy. Smh

She was a very troubled woman even on the show. She really needs prayer and an encounter with the true Gospel of Jesus.

She was a very troubled woman even on the show. She really needs prayer and an encounter with the true Gospel of Jesus.

She was that is why I was not understanding why her husband allowed so many things in the show. She really does need a true encounter with the Lord. So sad.

Ok, now I remember who she is. She looks totally different in her mug shot. She had a lot of issues on the show.

I forgot about this show. I didn't get past the first episode.

The problem is that she was not in Ministry. She was in the 'arena' for the spotlight, hungry for attention as a 'leader' (which she was not) and for material gain.

I forgot about this show. I didn't get past the first episode.

The problem is that she was not in Ministry. She was in the 'arena' for the spotlight, hungry for attention as a 'leader' (which she was not) and for material gain.

I agree Shimmie. I really do feel bad for her.

I agree Shimmie. I really do feel bad for her.

MrsHaseeb :yep: I agree, I feel bad for her too and I'm praying as well.

I just thought of something. I am hoping that the 'media' or the courts have not 'trumped' up the allegations just because she is a Christian.

Whatever she has done, my heart is that she does not have to be imprisioned.

If indeed guilty, she should be sentenced to community service where she will actually be 'sentenced' to fulfill the Ministry she made false associations with; but without financial gains personally from said Ministry. I'd give her a 'life sentence' for that, in order to stay out of jail.

What may appear as our big chance isn't if you have to tell a pack of lies to make it happen. If you have to sin to accomplish advancement you are not accomplishing the will of God. Before my parents were ill, he told me I was needed at home. I was very puzzled. I thought I had to work and work a lot to get all of the bills paid. He sent me home to my parents after they became sick. I could not earn my customary salary. I stayed in the red. He worked out all my bills. the mortgage company cancelled the mortgage of 89,000 plus dollars. the car was paid off. the light bill is being reduced to an easy payment plan for three months and the government will pay off the rest of the balance. Why?? I honored the word and refused to forsake my mama when she became old. I am not praising myself. It was not easy. But he worked out the problems. He wants us to depend on him. Not the temptation of quick riches.

MrsHaseeb :yep: I agree, I feel bad for her too and I'm praying as well.

I just thought of something. I am hoping that the 'media' or the courts have not 'trumped' up the allegations just because she is a Christian.

Whatever she has done, my heart is that she does not have to be imprisioned.

If indeed guilty, she should be sentenced to community service where she will actually be 'sentenced' to fulfill the Ministry she made false associations with; but without financial gains personally from said Ministry. I'd give her a 'life sentence' for that, in order to stay out of jail.

Shimmie, she committed a serious felony by doing that with govenment funds...not good. I pray that she truly learns from this experience and really give her life to Christ, not just with lip service but live out her salvation with fear and trembling. When I say this, I speak to myself as well.

Shimmie, she committed a serious felony by doing that with govenment funds...not good. I pray that she truly learns from this experience and really give her life to Christ, not just with lip service but live out her salvation with fear and trembling. When I say this, I speak to myself as well.

Thanks Precious Wavy :love2:

I had to 'google' the show because I didn't remember it. If this aired in January, this year flew like a jet.

I found this link:

http://www.yidio.com/show/the-sisterhood/season-1/episode-1/3001664071

Shimmie,

I saw 1 episode. The show was a terrible mess. Just as bad as the preachers show. So much mess and backbiting, desire for material gains, and incorrect scripture. A shame!

Back