'Sisterhood' Realty Show

Shimmie, what was hard to watch about Pastor Brown? I've not watched either movie yet, but thanks for the review on Twist of Faith.

The Father's relationship as a Pastor and father and friend was good. After he passed away, the 'housewife drama', back biting, backstabbing, family division, and boobs hanging out of the pulpit just turned me away. :nono:

The message that the daughter ministered at the end would have been more appreciated without her sister's code of dress in the pulpit which was so unnecessary. I 'get' humanity when families have emotions, 'Okay, I get that', but it wasn't presented as it should have been. The good parts of the movie were overshadowed by the negative.

I watched eppie 7&8 so I don't know all of the show I only decided to watch the show because I wanted to know why Donnie McClurkin was calling for a boycott. Domonique smh she seems rough around the edges and I also agree with the poster who said she has soul ties to break coz she shouldn't be that upset if her ex pimp didn't want to come see her, I get needing closure but IMO only God can provide true closure because only He can close certain doors and I was also very uncomfortable with how close she is and she's married... I was also disappointed how she spoke with her friend instead of it being look what God has done she should have told her former friend what she told the other girls about when God first spoke to her in her cracked out state. Tara IMO based on the two episodes I've watched comes of cold and that's all I'll say about her. Now I can't say whether or not I would watch this show again but I can't say or Christians should boycott the show because of gossiping and whatever else because I think it can have a positive effect maybe these women seeing themselves will cause them to reexamine their life and heart and for the body of Christ I think it casts light on the problems in church that need to be addressed because the reality of it there is gossiping, there is back stabbing and it needs to stop.

Back