What is MTG?

What does MTG stand for? Is it a mixture? How do you apply it (hair and/or scalp)? How affective is it?

How does it differ from MN (Miconazole Nitrate or Monistat)?

Maynard

:wavey: Hello!

There are a bunch of threads about both. Use the search engine and you will get all your questions answered and then some!

HTH

growth2come

the forum search is a bit tricky so you can just google longhaircareforum MTG and you will get all threads on this forum that mention it. Its actually an oil that is used on horses although orginally was for human use but I guess they didnt take to the smell...which is not so but when mixed with other oils...gudluck

DivaRox

What does MTG stand for? Is it a mixture? How do you apply it (hair and/or scalp)? How affective is it?

How does it differ from MN (Miconazole Nitrate or Monistat)?

Basically, MTG stands for Mane, Tail, Groom. It's a sulphur based product sold by Shapley's whereas MN is an antifungal found in lots of different products.

Both have been used by members of the board(including moi) to enhance growth. MTG is very pungent so I could not continue using it, but switched to an alternative that is also sulphur based minus the rotten bacon smell.

I mix the sulphur product and the mn together. THe mn is very effective in controlling my previously flaky itchy scalp.

If you want/need more info, she's right-a search for either should provide you with hours and hours of reading pleasure:grin:

I will definitely surf the archives for more information.

I am very interested in trying MN, but I just need to some more research before I put something like that on my scalp, but I am just about sold!:yep::yep::yep: