• MN

Votes: 76 32.2%
  • Other

Votes: 92 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoneyDew

I'm on an essential oil kick, especially since my visit to my herbalist today:

My mom is going to take me to an herbalist she found in our area. He sells Nature's Blessings pomade which surprised me, but he is an herbalist and he also is into teas. I am excited to ask him about things to help my skin and hair.

RosesBlack

I made my own mix.

I used sulphur powder, mixed into some Profectiv mega growth, along with a wee bit of EVOO, a few drops of tea tree and that's it.

It seems like it's been working pretty well especially in the back of my head.

baby42

i use bt for some time it work great now i am useing claudie elixir its working for me:lachen:you can never have to many growth aids.

pistachio

I'd love to try BT one day, but for now I'll use my mixture of MTG and other stuff. Don't want my PJ'ism starting up again...too late...

deejoy

I'm currently holla'ing at Surge, Lenzi's request, and Wild Growth. But dang,I am almost out of Surge and caint find it. I caint seem to win it on ebay either.:nono:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
My mom is going to take me to an herbalist she found in our area. He sells Nature's Blessings pomade which surprised me, but he is an herbalist and he also is into teas. I am excited to ask him about things to help my skin and hair.

This stuff is GREAT!!

I use this to slick back my hair, suggested by my herbalist:
Botanigel Hair Builder: NO ALCOHOL, made from all oils, including rosemary, basil, etc.

Teas for hair growth, his suggestions:

Catnip
Horsetail
Nettle
Peppermint (great for tummy)
Chamomile (great sleepness nights)
Rosemary infused (don't use if preggers and/or high blood pressure/heart disease)

I know you're coming from Columbia, but try Smile Herb Shop in College Park, http://www.smileherb.com/index.php. I used to go there all the time when I lived in CP. ;)

missnappylady

I've used all of the above but, I am using SURGE right now. I plan on sticking to it until I finish all 3 bottles I desperately searched for. So, far I've been using it along with Silica regularly for a little over a month. As for progress...... honestly I don't see anything different but, I'm not going to quit.

what are the ingredients in the BT serum???

Sulphur, Coconut & Olive Oil

Last edited:

Nayeli

I've used both MN and BT. During this stretch (wich is about to end soon) I've been using a mixture that contains them both. The two have worked tremendously well for me. Next stretch, it's back to BT alone. The reason I interchange them is just to have a bit of variety in my regimen.

JustKiya

I've used Lenzi's Request before, but fell off because it was too greasy.

I've started using megatek, and I think it might be really working - I get the tingles - we'll see in June!

RZILYNT

Ovation Therapy/Megatek and GroAut Oil.
I have Ng since my last relaxer 2 /27. I hope to gain back what was trimmed off.

RZ~

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I have a mix of stuff so I voted other. Once I get out of these braids I will try my stuff seperately. I have a MN minxture, and I also own MTG. I need to get back on my game anyways

bellebebe

Right now, I since my hair is braided up I use both MN and Vatica coconut oil. They've been working well.

cocoberry10

MTG

MN

MSM

I never tried boundless tresses. It seems people are really pleased with it.

I also bought Wild Growth oil, but I couldn't get over the smell:nono:

SimpleKomplexity

I like using MN. It's easy, it doesn't stink, it doesn't dry out my hair, and it's not too expensive. It has caused a lil boost in my growth too!

bravenewgirl87

Nothing works for me like LR. But, I've gotten good growth with plain ole' rosemary, pepperminy and ylang ylang. Sulfur does nothing for me but give me softer curls.

LadyEuphoria007

I use MN... I have WGO but it's too oily. (probably means I am using too much)

I didn't really notice a smell with WGO :look:

MN seems to be working well.

MissMasala5

I am experimenting with fenugreek for growth. I was making teas with it, with rosemary leaves added. I just got fenugreek in concentrated form (extract) that I will add to my oils, leave-ins, DCs and moisturizers. I also cook with the stuff a couple times per week.

Caramela

I just started using MN mixed w/Sulfer 8... I don't know if it works or not, but we'll see. I did get an awful headache yesterday... don't know if it's from MN or the stress and lack of eating (been going through something lately) :ohwell:

HoneyDew

I just started using MN mixed w/Sulfer 8... I don't know if it works or not, but we'll see. I did get an awful headache yesterday... don't know if it's from MN or the stress and lack of eating (been going through something lately) :ohwell:

I get headaches from it too. I gave up on it. Just not worth it. I felt horrible.

CocoGlow

I voted other b/c I have just started using Mega-Tek.....today was my first day and boy do I have some tingles and itchies all over my scalp...I hope this is good news!!

I have tried the following growth aids:

Homemade sulphur oil
PROS: cheap
CONS: too oily for my scalp, waaay too stinky

MN
PROS: cheap, non-oily, no scent, worked 1st month
CONS: random headaches from the nitrate, stopped working 2nd month

If Mega-Tek does not work as promised, I will mix up something homemade..I already have some ideas in mind!!

Aggie

I use both MN and BT and I like them both so much I started mixing them together and using as my topical growth aid. The way I see it I can't miss.

Aggie

I am experimenting with fenugreek for growth. I was making teas with it, with rosemary leaves added. I just got fenugreek in concentrated form (extract) that I will add to my oils, leave-ins, DCs and moisturizers. I also cook with the stuff a couple times per week.

Hmmm MedMunky, this sounds really good. I may need to add this in my reggie. Let me know how it's working for you, okay?