• MN

Votes: 76 32.2%
  • Other

Votes: 92 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoneyDew

Lenzi's Request

I occasionally use BT and Minoval. Both work well for me.

I do use the Lenzi's Request oil (not the pomade) and I love that as a scalp oil. But, I don't think it gives me faster growth. I have been using it for a while, too - about 6 months.

Maybe if I stopped using it I would notice a difference. I do get consistent, noticeable growth, but I really think I would get that without the LR oil.

Oh well, I really like the thickness of it and the smell. I have grown accustomed to it.

sweetnlow06

I have just started using MTG for a couple of days and I have been using MN on a regular basis for about a month. My stylist commented on how fast my hair had grown in a month. So I will see how things are with both.

naturalgurl

I used to use MN but saw how people were getting headaches. Then my scalp became a little irritated and now I just use my natural oils, my regimen and patience. My hair has grown and is thicker. Not measuring quite yet, I'm just trying to stay focused on healthy hair. I come from having such unhealthy hair. My biggest fear is it becoming unhealthy, thin and limp again.

cutenaynay

im starting to use mn but was so scared to try it but i cant tell of any progress its been 2 weeks. but i just order bt so we will see

sweetnlow06

Where can I buy MTG?? Can you buy it in stores?

I picked mine up from a store that sells horse and pet supplies. If you go on the Shapely's website and put in your state it will give you all the locations that supply their product. Hopefully, there is one near you.

hottestdiva19

I use MTG. It's stinky but it works :grin: Nothing beats new growth after one week. I dilute the smell by spraying Dove sheer moisture mist after I apply. I also take Biotin.

RavenMaven

I use all three and mix them together. I haven't had substantial results but it sure does work well as a moisturizer.

Denise11

How do you use BT? Do you leave it on your scalp or do you have to wash it off? And does it cause the shedding that I hear people who use growth aids talking about?

NJoy

Here I grow again!
You are sooo....right....

I have started looking at essential oils. And I have also decided to keep using MN...I think I really have my mix down and I get ZERO headache and ZERO soreness (it took me a while to my something that evidently works).

What's in your MN mix?

gn1g

I use Lenzi's request especially in the spring season I get immediate results. Hate the smell love the results.