What is MegaTek and Ovation?

producjunki

Hi! I'm just wondering WITW is MegaTek and Ovation products? What are they used for? and How often do you use them? I'm just hoping someone can help me please!!!:perplexed:grin:

MissNina

Libra Girl
Girl, PLEASE do a search. There are so many threads on this. . .

Go to the search box, click advanced options and type in Mega-Tek or Ovation. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for (and then some!) :)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yes, please search and you'll find tons of info.

I will try to search and if I don't get the blasted white screen I will copy some links for you....

LadyPaniolo

In all fairness, folks, not everyone CAN search on here. EVERY single time I use the search feature, I type in my term and get a blank white screen. I had thought it was due to my having Firefox, but I've been told that other members have FF and don't have trouble searching... so I dunno exactly why. Maybe I need an updated version of FF or something.

But just because she asked something you don't feel like answering doesn't mean she didn't try to search.

I've been wondering about this MegaTek and Ovation stuff myself.

JustKiya

:look:

The search sticky also gives you instructions on how to use google to search just this site - and google always works.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

In all fairness, folks, not everyone CAN search on here. EVERY single time I use the search feature, I type in my term and get a blank white screen. I had thought it was due to my having Firefox, but I've been told that other members have FF and don't have trouble searching... so I dunno exactly why. Maybe I need an updated version of FF or something.

But just because she asked something you don't feel like answering doesn't mean she didn't try to search.

I gave her links :look:

MissNina

Libra Girl

I understand what you're saying b/c I get that blankness sometimes. However, even on the first couple of pages of this section there is the OCT/MT thread. If I didn't know what it was, I would check that first. If still nothing, then I'd google. It's all good though. I wasn't saying she didn't. . .I'm just saying :)

BrooklynSouth

Best way to search while on LHCF is to go ADVANCED SEARCH..regular search gives me the blank white 'done' screen also.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

I don't see where anyone said she didn't try the search feature; it was only given as an answer. :yep:

However, who gave her thread 1 star? That was so unnecessary. :nono: All the OP did was ask a question.

Geeeesh, sometimes I wonder, because that says about a person's character; instead of helping, they chose to degrade her thread. *sigh* :sad:

Anyway, for our precious OP and to anyone else with the same question, here are links to the company who designed and sell the products. Two names, but one company.

Ovation Hair Care

www.ovationhair.com

Mega Tek

www.eqyss.com

Mega Tek is a product created for horses and is excellent for human cross over use.

Ovation is created by the same company that created Mega Tek, (Eqyss), who thought they would create a human line of the same product (Mega Tek), and they enhanced it's effectiveness with additional protein and they added Castor Oil.

Mega Tek gives hair increased thickness and length.
Ovation gives much length.

Both products increase the growth rate of human hair by at least 50% faster or more. Many are growing 3/4 inch to 1 full inch of hair per month.

Both products are worth the money and the time invested. I have both and I have no regrets.

Start with this thread...and get ready for a whole new experience in Hair Care and Growth.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=250031

Hope this helps and blessings to everyone. :yep:

atlien11

I don't see where anyone said she didn't try the search feature; it was only given as an answer. :yep:

However, who gave her thread 1 star? That was so unnecessary. :nono: All the OP did was ask a question.

Geeeesh, sometimes I wonder, because that says about a person's character; instead of helping, they chose to degrade her thread. *sigh* :sad:

Anyway, for our precious OP and to anyone else with the same question, here are links to the company who designed and sell the products. Two names, but one company.

Ovation Hair Care

I totally agree with the bolded. Maybe she just wanted an answer and didnt want to read through 8000 pages and a few locked drama filled threads. :ohwell:

producjunki

Hello! This is Producjunki, and I just wanted to apologize for any confusion I have caused, or if anyone thought confusion was caused. See, alot of the forum members here have access to a computer via their home or a friends house, but I don't, I have to go to the library to report a message on the forum ( even on my sidekick now, It's hard for me to post a message)

Anyway, to get to the point, it's not that I didn't search, but none of the posts I saw really explained what the products actually were. I figured they were hair treatments, but I wasn't sure what kind of treaments they were. Also, to Fabulousity and JusKiya, thankyou for the helpful info. And to JoyousNerd, thankyou for understanding where I was coming from.

Last edited:

Irresistible

ratings should be taken away from the threads at this point

there is no point, other than others using it to down a thread and thats totally pointless, because not everyone is going to feel the same way about it

WomanlyCharm

Hello! This is Producjunki, and I just wanted to apologize for any confusion I have caused, or if anyone thought confusion was caused. See, alot of the forum members here have access to a computer via their home or a friends house, but I don't, I have to go to the library to report a message on the forum ( even on my sidekick now, It's hard for me to post a message)

Anyway, to get to the point, it's not that I didn't search, but none of the posts I saw really explained what the products actually were. I figured they were hair treatments, but I wasn't sure what kind of treaments they were. Also, to Fabulousity and JusKiya, thankyou for the helpful info. And to JoyousNerd, thankyou for understanding where I was coming from.

No problemj producjunki...don't worry about causing confusion. There's always some kind of "confusion" happening in the hair forum. :spinning:I'm glad the other ladies got here before me to answer your questions.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

No worries Producjunki because you didn't cause any confusion with me :) I mentioned searching because there is a plethora of threads out there, not because I was too lazy to give you links (which I did by the way). I think some (not you) assumed that I/we didn't want to give you the info you asked for. If I didn't want to give the info I wouldn't have bothered responding to your thread at all feel me?

Anywhoo, welcome and I hope you learn tons of info here. I sure did. :grin:

I didn't rate this thread by the way. I hate that I feel like I have to say that in threads like this :wallbash:

JustKiya

No problem hun - and I'm sorry if I gave the impression to anyone that I didn't want to answer. :lol: It's - well, it's not a simple subject, and I wasn't quite sure how to best answer you, without adding in all of my usual (paranoid/protective) disclaimers. :lol: :yep: And :clap: to Shimmie for such a consise (and straight-forward!) answer....

nodisrespect

Why? Did she offend you with the question? No offense, but your response sounds so vindictive...

i thought it was a stupid question. i still think its a stupid question. isnt that what the thread rating system is for? its not an emotional thing for me :lachen: lets not make a mountain out of a molehill.

seraphim712

i thought it was a stupid question. i still think its a stupid question. isnt that what the thread rating system is for? its not an emotional thing for me :lachen: lets not make a mountain out of a molehill.

I'm sure she didn't mean for it to come off as a stupid question in your POV. Oh, well that's your opinion...:blush:

Last edited:

poookie

THANK you for your answer, shimmie :grin:

i don't even really know what this stuff is, and neither the advanced or regular search features work for me. no matter WHAT i type in, i get a white screen, so the search feature is useless for me.

PLUS i don't like reading through HUGE threads that never really explain what the stuff is.

SleepyJean

Damn... I hope you get/got your question answered OP. It is soo much easier for users like me to read threads like these instead of going through 500 pages of another thread like someone else mentioned. I like to read ongoing threads. I gave your thread a 5 star! :lol: I'm out...

Ms. Plain Jane

Damn... I hope you get/got your question answered OP. It is soo much easier for users like me to read threads like these instead of going through 500 pages of a thread like someone else mentioned. I gave your thread a 5 star! :lol: I'm out...

You changed your name!

Shimmie

Staff member
i did. i would bring it back down to one star if i could.
Hey...... you're not serious about this ......... are you????? :shocked:

I mean, if you are serious, then why? I don't understand. :nono:

In the Ovation / Mega Tek challenge thread, you've asked quite a few questions, until you understood or had the answers you needed and no one there has ever ignored your neither given you 1 star for your pleas for help. And you have many, many questions about not only the Mega Tek / Ovation products but also regimes, purchases and all that pertains to the use of the products......many!

So as for your actions here, I just don't understand. And this is very sad to me, that you feel that you would bring it back down to 1 star again if you could. :sad:

Nodisrespect, what's going on? This can't be the way you really feel. We all have 'our days' and our moments, but not to purposely hurt someone.

Either way, it's my hope that whatever your motive and reasoning, that you are able to get through whatever prompted your feelings You are cared about more than you know. :giveheart:

Producjunkie, I'm so sorry that you were 'disrespected'. There's not a member in this forum that doesn't have 'hair' and product questions. So ask; there are many here who will embrace you with an answer. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
THANK you for your answer, shimmie :grin:

i don't even really know what this stuff is, and neither the advanced or regular search features work for me. no matter WHAT i type in, i get a white screen, so the search feature is useless for me.

PLUS i don't like reading through HUGE threads that never really explain what the stuff is.
You're welcome angel.

I have problems with the 'search' feature too.

I'm lazy :sekret: :lol:

But for real, I get the infamous 'white screen' too....... a lot. :yep: The new upgrades are taking place soon and it should be working for us again.......... I hope. Cause I'm still lazy... :yep: :lol: