Ovation Cell And Megatek Naturals

NigerianGirl

Ladies I was just wondering if any natural ladies are using this. I have fol;lowed the thread that tt8 started for the ovation megatek challenge and I was interested in knowing how well the product does with natural hair.....:ohwell:

Nice & Wavy

Ladies I was just wondering if any natural ladies are using this. I have fol;lowed the thread that tt8 started for the ovation megatek challenge and I was interested in knowing how well the product does with natural hair.....:ohwell:

I am natural and I'm on the challenge...and I love it!!!

My hair is thicker and stronger than before I started using it.

I will not do without it....:yep:

yodie

I am natural and I'm on the challenge...and I love it!!!

My hair is thicker and stronger than before I started using it.

I will not do without it....:yep:

I actually just started today.

Do you use yours as a leave in or rinse out?

CocoGlow

I'm natural...I use Mega-Tek on my scalp just about every day

It's been about a month and I notice thicker, stronger, faster growing hair! We shall see if this lasts......

yodie

I use both....Ovation on my scalp and MegaTek on the length of my hair.

Does MegaTek smell the same as Ovation?
I like it so far, but I'd rather pay less money if possible.

Maybe I'll use MegaTek on my hair during wash days and Ovation on my scalp nightly as well.

Nice & Wavy

Does MegaTek smell the same as Ovation?
I like it so far, but I'd rather pay less money if possible.

Maybe I'll use MegaTek on my hair during wash days and Ovation on my scalp nightly as well.

I think it smells pretty much the same:yep:

Soliel185

If you live in horse country, you could probably find it in your local Petco, Petsmart ETC. If not, you could check to see if you have and Feed and Tack stores in your area, they're geared towards horses and barnyard animals. Otherwise, you'll probably have to look around online.