I'm thinking of pruchasing Ovation...

seraphim712

I'm thinking of purchasing Ovation...

I want to try the Hair Maximizing System or Special System Pack (which is much cheaper) or just the Ovation Cell Therapy which is much cheaper. Although I keep hearing issues about the shipping, I still want to try it along with my MegaTek. What do you think?

Last edited:

slim_thick

Re: I'm thinking of purchasing Ovation...

I used the Ovation system, and honestly, paying the extra $2 for the product wasn't a big deal for me, considering the price. I looked at the $2 as morning coffee :lachen: so I brought a large coffee & Ovation system in one day. No seriously, all jokes aside. The $2 will guarantee you product. Ovation will not give you a refund or ship another box without it..... It's a great product, and it does work.

HHG

la flaca

Yea I would try the whole system. I ordered the Maximizing system months ago and still have about 40% left in the bottles.

I got the whole system and I must say that the Cell therapy is (feels, now lwt's wait for results) good, the rinse is ok (I think La Bomba has a better rinse) and the shampoo I HATED IT:lachen: I'll retun the poo & rinse and try to exchange it for the conditioner.

MissMeWithThatIsh

I got the whole system and I must say that the Cell therapy is (feels, now lwt's wait for results) good, the rinse is ok (I think La Bomba has a better rinse) and the shampoo I HATED IT:lachen: I'll retun the poo & rinse and try to exchange it for the conditioner.

I think I just love the way the poo smells. :lachen: