What hair length are you aiming for and why?

InBloom

In my new-growth
Relaxed APL...that's all.

I picture myself being able to sling my hair over to one shoulder and having it STAY there.

I'd be happy with that.

Lurkee

MBL. I think that is already long. Anything on top will just be a bonus. I find long hair very feminine and I think it complements a woman's beauty.

Fenaxa

Knee length for sure. I wouldn't really wear it out except to show people my length if they ask, but I would just feel satisfied just knowing its that long.
I love hair long and short, but for me, I'd prefer to have it super long (shock factor).. Hopefully by then I'll figure out some concoction to have it detangle easily during and after washing.. That's going to suck, I already know.
I wonder if some people can get to those 'extra' lengths (anything past TBL) if your hair stalls at waist or somewhere above that.

GettingKinky

My goal used to be APL stretched, but now that I'm BSL stretched, I want MBL unstretched. I'm getting greedy I just keep wanting more.

KaramelDiva1978

I need waist length in my life. I'm approaching full BSL and should be there by next relaxer, but I'd love waist length by December 2014. I didn't how many people think that this is impossible for AA women unless they're mixed. It's my honor and absolute pleasure to prove the naysayers to be wrong. :) We'll do it together ladies!

APrayer4Hair

Am I the only person that wants mid thigh length to knee length hair? Why doesn't anyone else want hair this long lol? I'm thinking I should be mid thigh length in another four years if I am shoulder length/collarbone length now.

I know this is very ignorant of me but its something about hair that long that freaks me out. *shudders*

cynd

I just want a nice bun and think I need to be at least BSL to get it because my hair is very fine and low density.

Mskraizy

I want TBL stretched hair. With hair that long I should be able to get my big and fluffy BSL braidouts and chunky twist sets! I think I could get there by the end of 2014!

Spongebob

my goal length used to be WL, but now all I want is full thick healthy APL. I've passed APL in the back, think it's MBL in the back, but intend to trim all the damage off.

Lita

Very thick full thigh length..Strecthed..Because curly it would be hip length..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Full curly (unstrecth) tail bone length...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Naphy

I'm currently a little bit past SL and I'm aiming for WL. Wish I could hit it by the end of the year 2015 ;)

Enyo

I want to go back to WL when straight. Now that I'm in Hawaii, I'm really missing my long hair. I'm growing it out, but paying much more attention to my ends this time.

I know this is very ignorant of me but its something about hair that long that freaks me out. *shudders*

No, it's not ignorant of you. Lots of people find super long hair to be creepy. I've seen women with FLAWLESS hair down to their thighs and below and it still made me itch. It only looks good on cartoons, IMO. Think Princess Jasmine, Rapunzel, or various anime girls.

Last edited:

Ogoma

I never had any goals, but I have decided to go for go for WHIP by the end of 2015. I am about an inch from BSL and I am giving myself time to get to my goal.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Am I the only person that wants mid thigh length to knee length hair? Why doesn't anyone else want hair this long lol? I'm thinking I should be mid thigh length in another four years if I am shoulder length/collarbone length now.

Lol mid thigh length in 4 years? You must be 3ft tall. Lol

BostonMaria

I've been aiming for TBL since like forever! Can't seem to get there because I keep grabbing the scissors. I am enjoying my hair's length while I wait for it to grow.

hnntrr

MBL. Thats how long it was when I was younger before I cut it when I was 13 :( I wouldn't mind going longer but. Since I am natural now, I wouldn't mind being MBL stretched and Shoulder length unstretched.

My sister is about this length now, MBL and between NL and SL unstretched. She has a lot of hair.

Misseyl

I' aiming for thick collar-bone length. I did a 2 1/2 year stretch and was not too satisfied with the results. I've cut my hair twice since then so that I can even it up. Nevertheless, it's frustrating because after all the time I thought I would be happy. Anyway, I believe my edges are going through age related balding. So to encourage growth in that area, I've decided to relax in two sections, cut down the bristles of my relaxer application brush and protect relaxed hair with vaseline. I promised not to cut it any more, or wear my ponytail until August of 2014, then I'll be able to decide whether my new regime works.

kandake

Whatever length it requires for me to have a shoulder length braidout/twistout. I'm not sure what length that is stretched.

Leona28

I would love to have MBL. That's all I pray and wish for. I've reached SL way to many times and had to chop and start all over many times too.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Texlaxed.
MBL Straightened. - bc of styling options.