Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

*fabulosity*

I just received my 4 16oz bottles of WEN!!! :woot: They are pretty big so I shouldn't have to purchase anymore for awhile. :yep:

:D

EM when did you order???? I want mine to get here soon... Does QVC have tracking? I have to go to the salon on Saturday and after that it will be a few days...LOL!

EMJazzy

Happily retired
EM when did you order???? I want mine to get here soon... Does QVC have tracking? I have to go to the salon on Saturday and after that it will be a few days...LOL!

Why is QVC so slow? Says I won't get it until next Wednesday. That's like a week.

I ordered from QVC on sunday and I received it on Wednesday. I know that they have a distribution center in PA and I'm in Philly so that *may* be why I received mine so fast. :scratchch

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I unraveled my fingercoils last night because I couldn't wait til saturday to use my WEN. I slept in it overnight and WEN I rinsed this morning???? :pant: :pant:

ACRawlins

I unraveled my fingercoils last night because I couldn't wait til saturday to use my WEN. I slept in it overnight and WEN I rinsed this morning???? :pant: :pant:

It's nice isn't it? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why my hair responds to it so much. I think it must be the high glycerin content and natural ingredients that keeps my hair so moisturized. Usually I have to wash about every 2-3 days to maintain my hair style and moisture level. With this product, I've managed to go an entire week! I'm using the entire line though (cleanser, styling lotion, oil & balm). Now that it's a keeper, I'm going to order some for my mom and sister.

ACRawlins

I'm not in a weave yet but I was wondering about this same thing.... I was thinking of making a leave in spray and hitting up the cornrow bases. Hopefully someone else will jump in.

I would respond, but I don't have a weave. I guess you could just use it like you would any other conditioner while you're hair is weaved up.

Opalsunset

I ordered the Fig from the Chaz Dean store and it came FAST. they shipped it tuesday, it came thursday.

I really didn't want to even go to work yesterday, I truly wanted to stay home and use my wen. I purchased the fig conditioner and I tried it for the first time last night.

I had a insane amount of oil/grease build up from when I kept my braids in for the last two weeks and it had a little trouble getting that out so I had to use my mild shampoo which got the grease out, though I want to be able to next time not use the shampoo at all. Anyway. Even after using shampoo, I did the wen again and this time my hair came out gorgeous!

It was soft, bouncy, supple. I have a really hard time finding anything that ever truly works for my hair without stripping it and tangling to the point where I lose hair at every wash day. I usually have to have my Lush Retread close by just so my hair will respond well.

Wen really did an excellent job, I didn't have to use my Retread or anything else on my hair afterward, it was beautiful and exceeded my expectations! This is only the first time using it too! I can't wait to get the rest of the fig line and use it more often!

Not to mention, I have natural light brown highlights in my hair which never show up. The wen showed them up beautifully!

I am a wen-girl. I love this stuff! I love the way it makes my hair feel and the way my scalp feels clean and tingly. The menthol is a great touch.

j'adore

So, I gave in to my PJism and got a 6 oz. Wen fig just to try out. I like it mostly because of how it makes my scalp feel, but as far as moisture and detangling it won't be replacing my AO White Camellia. I do like it as a leave-in though. I think I may keep a small bottle on hand for times when my scalp needs a treat :grin:

MzRhonda

Got the girls in on it too eh MzRhonda? :grin:

I haven't Wen'd in a while. Focusing on keeping my hair strong with my Ovation. I might do a Wen later in the week.

Yep!!! :grin:

This weekend will be the 3rd weekend/washing for my girls - one is relaxed one is natural and I can tell the difference in both. The relaxed hair looks healthier especially the ends and is so soft and silky. The natural is so much easier to comb through as well as soft and silky.

I WENed 1 week after doing my color, Bigen, and my color still looks fresh - usually with each washing before I started WENing again you could see the color washing out especially around the edges and beginning to look dull...it is still so vibrant. When I colored I also used WEN.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

I know how you feel. That's why you really don't need to spend the $72 the Re-moist Mask. The Conditioning Cleanser alone will knock your socks off, ESPECIALLY if you keep it in overnight. Yes indeed-dy! :yep:

ACRawlins

So, I gave in to my PJism and got a 6 oz. Wen fig just to try out. I like it mostly because of how it makes my scalp feel, but as far as moisture and detangling it won't be replacing my AO White Camellia. I do like it as a leave-in though. I think I may keep a small bottle on hand for times when my scalp needs a treat :grin:

J, Try it again and follow the directions to the letter. The first time I used it I didn't get ultimate slip either. But every time since then has been heaven. I use the whole line though, so my results may be a lot different than yours if you're only using the cleanser.

sowhut

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Sorry Sowhut! I'm a new convert and I blame Serenity_Peace for that. You can blame me if you want. I don't mind. :grin:

:fistshake:

LOL! Well i just hope i like it as much as you guys do. It sounds perfect for me since i hate any and every shampoo that i ever tried...

Prettypsych

All I have to say is I'm in :love: with WEN.

Ok, ok- I'll say more. I'm an Aveda Junkie. I've been using Sapp Moss for the last year and a half (which is divine), but it was discontinued. Of course the this hasn't really affected me b/c i bought in bulk..., but I'm slowly slipping out of denial and I realize it's only a matter of time before I won't have anymore left. So, I figured I'd give a new product a try. I tried the MT shampoo line first. (I really liked the creme rinse from ovation and I thought the MT shampoo and condish wouldn't be too different from it). Not so--I had 50-11 knots and tangles in my hair. I almost cried.

I go to Aveda 1-2x/month. At my last visit, my stylist assured me my hair was fine...

Well on to Wen. I have never CWed before, so I'm not certain how it feels. But using WEN felt so natural, simple even. It smelled great. My hair felt felt clean, soft, and tangle-free. I can't wait to use it again to see if I get the same results.
If the results are the same, AVEDA, WEN, and me forever!!! :heart2:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
All I have to say is I'm in :love: with WEN.

Ok, ok- I'll say more. I'm an Aveda Junkie. I've been using Sapp Moss for the last year and a half (which is divine), but it was discontinued. Of course the this hasn't really affected me b/c i bought in bulk..., but I'm slowly slipping out of denial and I realize it's only a matter of time before I won't have anymore left. So, I figured I'd give a new product a try. I tried the MT shampoo line first. (I really liked the creme rinse from ovation and I thought the MT shampoo and condish wouldn't be too different from it). Not so--I had 50-11 knots and tangles in my hair. I almost cried.

I go to Aveda 1-2x/month. At my last visit, my stylist assured me my hair was fine...

Well on to Wen. I have never CWed before, so I'm not certain how it feels. But using WEN felt so natural, simple even. It smelled great. My hair felt felt clean, soft, and tangle-free. I can't wait to use it again to see if I get the same results.
If the results are the same, AVEDA, WEN, and me forever!!! :heart2:
I am happy to report that the MORE you use it the MORE you will love it.
The cumulative effects of using Wen are FANTABULOUS!! :grin:

empressri

Damn that $72 for the little four ounces of the mask. I had a well-informed vendor tell me that it was a ripoff, and I trust her. But I got the fig cleansing condish in a swap and it smells heavenly! Didn't get to try it yet.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Damn that $72 for the little four ounces of the mask. I had a well-informed vendor tell me that it was a ripoff, and I trust her. But I got the fig cleansing condish in a swap and it smells heavenly! Didn't get to try it yet.

When you do???? OMG!! :pant:

*fabulosity*

QVC has the best deals on WEN. I keep going onto ebay trying to see what the prices are... they're higher than the CD site and QVC!!! People most really love this stuff to sell for over what they could buy it direct for.

CocoBunny

QVC has the best deals on WEN. I keep going onto ebay trying to see what the prices are... they're higher than the CD site and QVC!!! People most really love this stuff to sell for over what they could buy it direct for.

Cheaper than the WEN website? I'm off to check QVC now. Thanks for the tip!:yep:

Body&Shine

Well Ladies!!!! It is official I am:drool:. I used my Wen last night and my hair is so soft and moisturized. I haven't done anything to it today but I am really pleased so far. I loved the cool tingling sensation that it gave my hair. I really wanted to see how well Wen worked so I didn't clarify my hair. I used only Wen! It was so funny! I was in the shower pumping like 1,2,3 wait I don't want to use to much. This has to last me. I shaved and bathed with the Wen was in my hair. I then rinsed it out. I added 4 pumps and oil (amla) to soaking wet hair. I braided my hair in a ponytail, brushed my edges and put on a scarf. My hair so wavey and soft. I am sure this is a keeper!!I am suprised how clean my hair and scalp turned out to be. I was kind of skeptic about the cleansing part.
:mmmchocolate:Smiley needs to be holding a bottle of Wen. I can't wait to try it again since it is suppose to keep getting better!

P.S. The best part of my Wen experience is that I get to try it out for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mother in law put the Wen on her credit card. She bought the 4 16oz bottles from QVC. She gave me 2 16oz bottles of my choice to try out. I tried to pay her half of the money but she wouldn't take it. I insisted on paying her and so keep saying NO!!! She said I bought it for you for your birthday! I was like :love2:. You are my favorite Mother in law!!! She is an :angel:.

Body&Shine

I want to be a Wen friend now that I am loving Wen. Can I, Can I? Can I be a Wen Friend?

I noticed in my post that I didn't say with flavors of Wen I own. I have Fig and Cucumber Aloe. I have only tried the Fig and I love it!!!

Iluvsmuhgrass

Why am I trying NOT to buy anymore. I decided to try a cowash with my beloved LTR to save on my WEN (I'm already down to half a bottle) and it left me like this :ohwell: