Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

I want to be a Wen friend now that I am loving Wen. Can I, Can I? Can I be a Wen Friend?

I noticed in my post that I didn't say with flavors of Wen I own. I have Fig and Cucumber Aloe. I have only tried the Fig and I love it!!!

LOL, of course!!!! You are now an official WEN friend!!!:grin:

Why am I trying NOT to buy anymore. I decided to try a cowash with my beloved LTR to save on my WEN (I'm already down to half a bottle) and it left me like this :ohwell:
What size bottle do you have and how quickly did you get down to 1/2 a bottle? Thats the problem I have too which is why I put myself on Wen punishment from time to time :lachen:

QVC has the best deals on WEN. I keep going onto ebay trying to see what the prices are... they're higher than the CD site and QVC!!! People most really love this stuff to sell for over what they could buy it direct for.

I totally agree, especially the cost of shipping which happens to be much much cheaper than the Chaz Dean site IMO as well.

Well Ladies!!!! It is official I am:drool:. I used my Wen last night and my hair is so soft and moisturized. I haven't done anything to it today but I am really pleased so far. I loved the cool tingling sensation that it gave my hair. I really wanted to see how well Wen worked so I didn't clarify my hair. I used only Wen! It was so funny! I was in the shower pumping like 1,2,3 wait I don't want to use to much. This has to last me. I shaved and bathed with the Wen was in my hair. I then rinsed it out. I added 4 pumps and oil (amla) to soaking wet hair. I braided my hair in a ponytail, brushed my edges and put on a scarf. My hair so wavey and soft. I am sure this is a keeper!!I am suprised how clean my hair and scalp turned out to be. I was kind of skeptic about the cleansing part.
:mmmchocolate:Smiley needs to be holding a bottle of Wen. I can't wait to try it again since it is suppose to keep getting better!

P.S. The best part of my Wen experience is that I get to try it out for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mother in law put the Wen on her credit card. She bought the 4 16oz bottles from QVC. She gave me 2 16oz bottles of my choice to try out. I tried to pay her half of the money but she wouldn't take it. I insisted on paying her and so keep saying NO!!! She said I bought it for you for your birthday! I was like :love2:. You are my favorite Mother in law!!! She is an :angel:.

This is sooo sweet of your mom-in-law BAS.

hmm, tried wen for the first time on thursday. Maybe I didnt use enough but didn't notice anything spectacular...or even mildly impressive for that matter :/ Will try again on my next wash next saturday. Darn, I hope this wasn't a waste. I was soo looking forwad to this too!

I totally agree, especially the cost of shipping which happens to be much much cheaper than the Chaz Dean site IMO as well.

At least I tracked it and they said it would be here by Monday...okay FINE!! If I must wait... luckily I went to the salon today and I can ride this out until at least Wednesday... I can't wait!! lol!

They perform differently to me the lavendar gives u volume,the fig moisturizes, and the tea tree cleanes the scalp.I've noticed the difference.

What size bottle do you have and how quickly did you get down to 1/2 a bottle? Thats the problem I have too which is why I put myself on Wen punishment from time to time :lachen:

The 12 oz. Girl I'm already twitching and scratching like Tyrone Biggums from Dave Chappelle. I think I need some help. :perplexed

I love his products!:grin: My hair is soooooooooo much softer and easier to manage since I started using WEN. I'm using the Sweet Almond Mint now, but I'm going to try the others soon. I went on his website to order the 3 set that's 6oz's so I can't wait to try those as well. This is 1 of my staples!:yep::yep:I no longer use shampoo for me WEN is all i need and his remoisturizing conditioner is also the BOMB. For those of u who said u didn't like it I would try it again and make sure u follow his directions because if u use too little ur not gonna like it, but I can honestly tell u that my hair is so much softer, bouncy and full of life since I start using his products. I don't worry about frizzy hair anymore because Wen has seemed to tame my hair and I've been using WEN now for about 3 months!

Wen is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still in awe at how incredible my hair is after using Wen only once! It's never been so soft and moisturized no matter what I do! I am having a hard time keeping my hands out of my hair (and I know good and well I'm in a challenge that im supposed to NOT touch my hair idly. :lachen:) I just never experienced anything like wen before. It's a God send, especially because I could NEVER find a shampoo that worked for me. I also agree with jellynote on trying it again for everyone it didnt work for. Try another scent. If fig didn't work for you, try lavender, if lavender doesn't work, try the tea tree, give it a few washes and use as much as you feel necessary , the more I used, the better the results came out.

O.K. for the women who have tried this product are you all using the entire system? Which includes Cleansing Conditioner, Styling Crème,Re Moist Intensive, and Texture Balm.

Yes, I'm using the whole system! Now keep in mind that u only use the Re Moist Intensive every 6 weeks.

Today is WEN day in my house.:grin: I'm going to try something differnt when I do my WEN - I am going to WEN tonight before bed and wrap my hair and let it dry and then style it in the morning. I usually WEN during the day and let it airdry in a ponytail. I'll do my 2 girls hair this morning.

I used Wen (fig) as a deep conditioner after I clarified my hair (relaxer prep). Parted my hair in 4 sections then applied 10-12 pumps to each section. Rinsed out and nada.

Still wondering if this is too little?? What do you all mean by a "pump" - just pressing down on the top until something comes out or pushing *alllllllllll* the way down on it until a huge glob comes out? I did the former...

Last edited:
I used Wen (fig) as a deep conditioner after I clarified my hair (relaxer prep). Parted my hair in 4 sections then applied 10-12 pumps to each section. Rinsed out and nada.

Still wondering if this is too little?? What do you all mean by a "pump" - just pressing down on the top until something comes out or pushing *alllllllllll* the way down on it until a huge glob comes out? I did the former...

I press the pump all the way down....it's not like a lot comes out which is why he says to use X amount of pumps for certain lengths of hair. :look: My only advice would be for you to massage in the product then leave it in for a hour (or more :yep: ) THEN rinse it out. You should feel a difference then :pant: that has been my experience.

Do all of the scents perform the same way? Or is it just the scent that differs?

I don't think so!

Here is how I use WEN:

FIG: Heavy moisture, however I do not use this one at all anymore because I noticed more hair fall and shedding during the wash with this one. If may have to do with my hair being so fine.

Lavender: Great for moisture and Deep conditioning, a great one to start with if you are unsure about WEN. It also imparts a lot of shine and mobility to your hair!

Tea Tree: Corrects any scalp issues, I have a really sensitive scalp that flakes easily since using the tea tree I have not had any problems with my scalp. Also I use to burn with every relaxer touch-up no matter what preventive methods I took...since using tea tree I no longer burn!!!!

Cucumber: Really removes the gunk, If I go to heavy on the oil and butters the cucumber removes any build-up quickly without using a lot of extra pumps

Sweet Almond: Great for recently relaxed hair or fine hair, I use this for the first few weeks after a relaxer, the Lavender sometimes makes my hair too soft after a relaxer however, the sweet almond moisturizes without the mushiness!

My favorite combo is Tea tree/Lavender!!!:yep::yep:

BTW: I have (regular) Relaxed 4a/b fine medium density hair.

I don't really count my pumps I put on as much as needed for my hair. I massage through, comb through and then put a shower cap on and complete my shower et al....I then rinse out and my hair is very manageable and the comb glides through. I towel dry but while still damp I put a drop or 2 of WEN in my hand with some coconut oil and massage through my hair, comb through and let it air dry in a ponytail, the result is soft, silky and moisturized hair.

I should add that I just gave up the ghost and bought the 4 16oz bottles. :sad:

DAMN YOU CHAZ DEAN AND YOUR AWESOME PRODUCT TOO!!!!:wallbash:

:lol:

I reaaaaaaaally wanted to try his other stuff too.:perplexed:look::ohwell::nono:

I'm thinking about ordering a 32oz of the Fig today for $44 and some change.

Are there any coupon/discount codes for QVC going on?

Nope. Best believe I was looking. And if you go by the cost per ounce the 4 bottles is a better deal. The best I could do was e-bates with 3% cash back.:sad:

If you want me to send you a thingie let me know. They have a special (ebates) where you get a $5 bonus for being referred.

Last edited:
Back